ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

NEW VID!

Using budget gear on Level 78 Courtyard Map: http://youtu.be/jrZnZsHIpFY

You can see that the DPS is pretty strong. This map had 2 exiles as well. But even though Bino's is only ~230 pDPS dagger you can still perma-freeze the bosses.

I used Enfeeble curse here on manual instead of weapon swap CoH offensive curses assuming budget build cannot use weapon swap.

Gear I used is basic stuff with Crest of Perandus and Bino's Knife. Please note that if you are having a lot of difficulty with spells you can swap in Saffell's Frame for those bosses (i.e. Temple Piety or Shrine Piety) instead of Crest of Perandus. Blind is SUPER important!

Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 27, 2014, 7:11:56 PM
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
"
Austy wrote:
How come I don't see lightning strike gem being used? Probably stupid question but I don't understand

Because lightning strike is a skill that needs a specialized build and most people use it with RT instead of criticals and atm there are better options for RT melee builds.

This build uses LS because the survivality that it provides with poking and avoiding reflect damage.

What is RT? And I mean that I do not see the lightning strike skill gem being used, I see the double strike gem in place.
"
Austy wrote:
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
"
Austy wrote:
How come I don't see lightning strike gem being used? Probably stupid question but I don't understand

Because lightning strike is a skill that needs a specialized build and most people use it with RT instead of criticals and atm there are better options for RT melee builds.

This build uses LS because the survivality that it provides with poking and avoiding reflect damage.

What is RT? And I mean that I do not see the lightning strike skill gem being used, I see the double strike gem in place.

Are you talking about the 2nd build on the 2nd post on the front? That is the original build. The current build is the 1st post with Lightning Strike on the front page.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 27, 2014, 7:16:06 PM
I am respeccing into a new build. If you guys need me to test anything else let me know. I posted my various DPS screenshots a few pages back. I run with the 5 power charge + accuracy cluster version. I reach 330K DPS fully buffed.

My final gear for the build:

I use POWER version of the tree:

DPS Screenshots:
Spoiler
All screenshots were with Hatred + Herald of Ash + Atziri Flask, and involved trying different scenarios for the 6 points: My current POWER tree is for the screenshot on the middle of the bottom row (272K without Taste of Hate).

http://i.imgur.com/K7cIMls.png
Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 27, 2014, 7:37:59 PM
i'm currently liking static strike more than LS. and i think its
almost the same damage. what do you guys think about taht?
leveling both at the same time atm
cery did you happen to notice how high your life regen per second went up to while using bino's? im pretty sure its based on overkill damage or something of the like. you definitely get more regen the more damage you do so, was just curious what type of numbers you were hitting
"
xMustard wrote:
cery did you happen to notice how high your life regen per second went up to while using bino's? im pretty sure its based on overkill damage or something of the like. you definitely get more regen the more damage you do so, was just curious what type of numbers you were hitting

Ah fk, I forgot to check. I think I was hitting 75K base and up to 100K+ with charges and flasks. If anyone is using Bino's with this build it would be great if you could post us your DPS stats, thanks!
Is there any leveling trees for this build? They would be much appreciated!
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

Ah fk, I forgot to check. I think I was hitting 75K base and up to 100K+ with charges and flasks. If anyone is using Bino's with this build it would be great if you could post us your DPS stats, thanks!

not dps, life regen! :P
"
priesta wrote:
i'm currently liking static strike more than LS. and i think its
almost the same damage. what do you guys think about taht?
leveling both at the same time atm

If you count the criticals from the waves then static strike has higher dps for single target... however static strike is very dangerous agains reflect because the waves reflect the damage so u are getting reflect damage x2 ur hits plus the waves...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info