ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
lordnice wrote:
I have one question I have problem with intelligence what should I do

}--=<All Masters LvL 8 Your Crafting Service>=--{ ---> Pm me in game ---> All_Ends_Here
GREAT build, lvl84 and still going STRONG. I handle lvl75 maps EASILY, only thing is how long before they nerf this build?
If I wanna focus on killing uber Atziri (I know looooong way before me) I should follow basic or power tree? Im a bit confused here.
"
foloed wrote:
Anything that i should change on my gear right away? I'm feeling weak trying to do higher maps atm. Just keep getting 1 shot. Im lvl 79 on torment

Nice gear, but how are you getting 1 shot on maps? How much life do you have, are your resistances capped? Are you getting killed by spells or by attacks?
"
lordnice wrote:
I have one question I have problem with intelligence what should I do

You need some int on gear, also try and get int on tree by shadow or the large int nodes by Ranger.
"
StormchaserZA wrote:
GREAT build, lvl84 and still going STRONG. I handle lvl75 maps EASILY, only thing is how long before they nerf this build?

Thanks! Haha this buld has already been nerfed like EIGHT TIMES:

- Enfeeble nerf
- Blind nerf
- Bringer of Rain nerf
- Bringer of Rain nerfed again
- Dodge + Block nerf
- Shield % block nerf (on Rathpith)
- Crit nerf
- If you used Atziri Acuity - those got nerfed as well but not a big deal on this build with ~4K life
- Rumi's Concoction nerf

So right now in 1.3 we have better DPS but our survivability is much lower. You can no longer pop Vaal Grace and just face tank -max double Palace bosses with GMP - which I could do before in 1.2 very easily, but it is harder to do now.

If you want to see this build at it's peak - check out the 1.2 videos for some crazy stuff, and those were without Blood Rage.

Still this build is very powerful and I really like being able to use Reckoning. It just takes more thinking to use this build now because you have to position better and use flasks well.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 4, 2015, 10:19:11 AM
Thanks for this build is super good :)
"
Asag wrote:
If I wanna focus on killing uber Atziri (I know looooong way before me) I should follow basic or power tree? Im a bit confused here.

Hi those 2 trees depend on your block chance - if you can get to max blocks (with Rumi) then the power tree would be more ideal as you get power charges from Reckoning blocks. It gives A TON of DPS because when you have ~80% crit chance with this build it gets pretty insane. That said, it helps scale the build very well to make it efficient - if I am in an easy map where I am one-shotting stuff then I don't need high crit chance, but if I am in a hard map or vs. a hard boss with lots of spells/attacks I get power charges and my DPS rises - so the more dangerous the situation my DPS rises correspondingly. This is more efficient because you don't want to waste points getting permanent crit chance on tree if you don't use it.

On map like Atziri - you will easily get max power charges quickly against the mobs, Vaal, trio. But against Atziri herself you will not keep many charges due to the nature of the fight.

If you want to see how it feels to try Uber Atziri - you should run regular Atziri on like 2.5-2.7K life, that's how I practiced for Uber Atziri. You can still do Uber Atziri with this build but it involves more movement ability and flask usage (if you get hit by spear you need to staunch quickly). Split phase is the hardest part of this build for Uber. You need to remember to Enfeeble + blind the spear thrower, but at the same time avoid the flameblasts manually and avoid hitting the reflect clone. We will get hit more by the spear because we have lower block (without Rumi up) and no dodge (without Vaal Grace up).
"
Vinnce wrote:
This build is working well with the new bringer of rain 6% block?

Ceryneian, can you answer my question? all KEY ITEMS are viable on this new patch 1.3?
"
Vinnce wrote:
"
Vinnce wrote:
This build is working well with the new bringer of rain 6% block?

Ceryneian, can you answer my question? all KEY ITEMS are viable on this new patch 1.3?

- Bringer of Rain (gives damage, life, block, and blind)

- Stone of Lazhwar (spell block)

- Rathpith Globe (% inc. life, spell block)

- Rumi's Flask (+% block, and +% spell block)
}--=<All Masters LvL 8 Your Crafting Service>=--{ ---> Pm me in game ---> All_Ends_Here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info