:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
鬼殺し wrote:
HOLY SHIT EPISODE 21 OF APOC. Like, holy fucking shit.

I am still in gobsmacked awe. Episode 8 just got knocked off the pedestal for me.

As for Boku no, it's just plain old solid Bones. As for Bump, I think their BBB opening 'Hell World' was far superior.

Sangatsu is Bakemonogatari The Sports Anime. Give or take. Second season is MUCH more Shaftastic. They just cut loose, hard. But I'm preferring it, since the Shogi takes a bit of a backseat to the incredible character work.

Speaking of Bakemonogatari, don't overlook Juni Taisen. Everybody, clap your hands!

Oh sweet, didn't realize ep 21 of Fate was out already.

I liked Hello World, but nothing does it for me more than Karma. I fucking loved Tales of the Abyss (the game) and Karma was just the perfect theme for it.

I'll have to see about 3-gatsu. I ended up dropping the Monogatari series somewhere at the beginning of Second Season. Kanbaru best girl
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Dec 4, 2017, 2:42:41 AM
Just watched Your Name, and quite enjoyed it...was about to get really fucking mad at the ending though.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Just watched Your Name, and quite enjoyed it...was about to get really fucking mad at the ending though.

Be happy that it wasn't the usual makoto shinkai kind of ending...

Surprisingly, I enjoyed the first ENDING of 3-gatsu no lion the most of all its ops and eds. 2nd place is the season 2 opening.
Also, I feel like this season's Kekkai Sensen opening is... pretty meh. For me at least.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Speaking of kana hanazawa, she also voiced Tsukimi in Kuragehime. Which I finished by the way. And after that I read the manga. Which I also finished by now. It's just THAT good.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Current op of Sangatsu is the one and only yuki of Judy and Mary, who sang the unforgettable Kenshin opener Sobakasu.

Mayoi is my favourite Monogatari girl for the wicked Araragi flubs but Senjougahara is genuinely one of the best characters in any anime, ever. What she does in season two left me speechless. And do finish monogatari. Season 3 is brilliant. Kanbaru's seiyuu is Mordred in Apoc BTW, who is...in the top 3 best girls/guys/traps. Then again Nadeko's is Mayushi from Steins Gate and Hinata in Sangatsu. Didn't like Nadeko until late season 2 as well, despite really liking Kana Hanazawa.

IIRC, Mayoi is.. Snail, right? I'll end up finishing the Monogatari series one day, I'm sure. Speaking of Nisio Isin's material, wasn't another of his LN series going to get an adaptation? I fucking enjoyed Katanagatari, I'd be more than inclined to watch something in the same vein.

Yeah, noticed right away. Miyuki Sawashiro is my favorite female VA.

I agree on Mordred's standing in the top 3. I put her alongside everyone's new favorite trap. If I were into bromance, I think I'd put Chiron in there too.

Last edited by GooberM on Dec 4, 2017, 2:58:35 PM
"
GooberM wrote:
Speaking of Nisio Isin's material, wasn't another of his LN series going to get an adaptation?

There is currently airing "Juuni Taisen", a battle royale type of show and a while back the last episode of "Kubikiri Cycle: Aoiro Savant to Zaregototsukai" aired. The release of that one was similar to Katanagatari, with 1 episode per month. It's a mystery series with all kinds of weird stuff going on. I mean, you should know what both Nisio Isin and studio Shaft are capable of on their own, let alone when put together.
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
GooberM wrote:
Speaking of Nisio Isin's material, wasn't another of his LN series going to get an adaptation?

There is currently airing "Juuni Taisen", a battle royale type of show and a while back the last episode of "Kubikiri Cycle: Aoiro Savant to Zaregototsukai" aired. The release of that one was similar to Katanagatari, with 1 episode per month. It's a mystery series with all kinds of weird stuff going on. I mean, you should know what both Nisio Isin and studio Shaft are capable of on their own, let alone when put together.

Ah yeah, the Zaregoto series is the LN I was thinking of. I'm really looking forward to watching it

"
GooberM wrote:
Ah yeah, the Zaregoto series is the LN I was thinking of. I'm really looking forward to watching it

I LOVE the ed of it. Seems like Kalafina did quite a few of the eds/ops I really like... fate/zero op (still have to continue watching it, and yes, I KNOW it's really good, but.. I don't know), madoka magica ed 2 and kubikiri cycle ed... they're all part of my favourites.
Fucking loved episode 10 of Mahoutsukai no Yome. Definitely my favorite after the first two.

And goddam that episode of Fate.

Alright, I actually made a (soon scorching ray) character in abyss league called Reg_the_robot. That must be the worst pun/reference name I ever came up with.

Anyways, really awesome episodes this week for pretty much everything I follow...
Net-juu no susume had an amazing finale imo, very good ending.
Kekkai sensen was surprisingly deep this time... really made me think. I'm not used to that kind of stuff from that show.
Ballroom e youkoso had one hell of a buildup episode for the upcoming finale.
Children of the whales was... I don't even know how to describe that show. Why are so few people watching it? I hear pretty much nothing about it.
Mahoutsukai no yome is as good as always. Not much to say here.
And last but most definitely not least, 3-gatsu no lion.
Spoiler
Which had the (for me at least) 2nd most heartbreaking scene of a person crying I've seen in anime thus far. Number 1 being a certain scene involving Hanekawa Tsubasa in monogatari series second season. For some reason those two really got to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info