:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

After having it dropped and picked up again 3 times, I finally finished watching hyouka. Somehow I lost interest after some of the arcs before... anyways, truly great show. Top notch animation and good mysteries, if we can call them such. And one hell of an emotional cliffhanger as an ending... mind you, not a story cliffhanger, which makes it a lot better, but still... I hope that one day we will get a season 2.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Episodes like today's are why Ballroom e Youkoso is my favorite show right now. I really hope it gets a second season.
Mahoutsukai no yome was absolutely stunningly beautiful once again. That show managed to exceed my expectations once again.

Also watched net-juu no susume, a really good show to relax. Maybe we'll see some progression next week. Maybe.

Meanwhile in children of the whales (can't bother to always write that long ass original title) the plot thickens, I hope we'll see some nice development in the next episode.

I heard some good things about both juuni taisen and houseki no kuni... I guess I'll have to watch them then. Even MAL gave houseki no kuni a pretty good review, which is rare for 3D anime... well, I'll find out why that is.
One month into this season and most of the the new series I am watching are turning out to be better than I thought.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Sangatsu no Lion went full Shaft this week. The animation was as avant garde as anything we've seen in Gatari. It was truly awesome.

True. At some points my only thoughts about a scene were "That is SO damn shaft".

Children of the whales was once again fantastic. Answered some of the more important questions this episode, but gave me tons of reasons to ask even more. Excited for the next episode.
^eh S2, i'd say skip it and preserve the fond memory.

But we all enjoy different things so maybe it's to your liking.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Daaaamn... feels like almost everything I watch this season gets released on saturdays.

3-gatsu no lion: Beautiful episode, some nice character development for pretty much everyone.

Kekkai Sensen & beyond: Well... weird and over the top action. As always. I love this series.

Ballroom e Youkoso: Yet another series with lots of development today.

Mahoutsukai no Yome: Amazing episode. Foreshadowing, some more plot and character building and one hell of an entrance by Titania. When it comes to delivering the feel of an atmosphere, Mahoutsukai no Yome certainly does a fantastic job.

Also, I've seen the previews for Violet Evergarden recently... daaaaamn do we have something to look forward to. I just hope it can live up to the insane amount of hype it's getting. I really do.
Finished Charlotte just now. Had it on my watchlist for ages, so I decided that I might aswell watch it.
spoiler (duh)
That ending was... bs. For real. I mean, are they just casually forgetting that he's a mentally instable demigod by now who can read minds? Heck, I'm pretty sure he could annihilate the world if he so desired. Well, was still a fun watch most of the time, but the main characters made no damn sense at times.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Started Flip Flappers. THIS DRUG IS ON SHOWS. I love it.

It's awesome. I loved it when it aired, so much going on, so much backstory, awesome opening song, beautiful ending song.
Finished watching hamatora earlier. Interesting series, though sometimes the decisions of some characters don't make all that much sense. Also, how the f*** do they find out what triggers their abilities? That question also applies to bungou stray dogs by the way. Which I also finished after a long break during the 2nd season.

Mahoutsukai no yome was pretty interesting to day, finally we get to see some story
Spoiler
Can't wait for elias going apeshit on that little whatshisface. He really deserves everything that he's in for and more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info