0.11.4 Patch Notes

Thanks, GGG. The only thing you've accomplished with the aura "fix" is make the game more annoying and harder for some characters, without compensating. Good job.
Last edited by Endrju82 on Aug 21, 2013, 10:22:14 AM
Harder game = better game. I play with no auras and only white items, running maps. get at me.
Last edited by dandan88 on Aug 21, 2013, 10:30:40 AM
yay the torrent finished dl, I copy the content, rename to old file the actual one, I paste the other, so I cancel the god damn dl, cause if not I can't rename the file. I restart the dl when I'm done (was at 80% in 20 hours) and BAM THE DL RESTART AT O% !!!! 0 B TO 50 KBS hmMHMMMMHMMYAHOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
dandan88 wrote:
Harder game = better game. I play with no auras and only white items, running maps. get at me.

3/10
Before the patch, my .ggpk file was ~6.7GB, after the patch it's ~6.9GB, not bad for an 1.8GB patch but didn't GGG sayed theentire game would be 1/3 smaller than before? Or was this only for the art and texture files and not the overall gamefile size?

EDIT, OK, problem solved. I've defragmented the .ggpk file and now its ~4GB, nice. :)
Last edited by Fusion_Power on Aug 21, 2013, 11:43:34 AM
Is there any external link to download the patch? I'm getting really low download speeds...
This is the first patch that really improved the game - loading times are much faster and the fps spikes are half as frequent as before.
Keep it up this way.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
The only criticism I have is that the aura thing should've been fixed sooner then. I myself used it on all my characters, however I was unsure if it would be patched or not. I mean I had a good feeling it was, but after months I became more comfortable that it wasn't going to be, and so many people did it so complaints were few. I think they should've fixed it long ago so we don't know what were missing, and/or can complain about it. I just need a break from GGG. After 3 weeks of farming docks/lunaris and finding 1/2 an exalt or currency and crappy uniques I'm tired and worn out. I know this is end-game, but I am just tired of my terrible luck. 2-3months in Anarchy now and not a single exalt. :( not QQing, just stating.
IGN: UrName(Standard)

IGN: Mr_Freezy(Anarchy) or S_P_O_R_K_E_R (Anarchy, usually on this one now for farming)

or just add AMC93
The people QQ'ing about download speeds crack me up. It's as if they think GGG just has unlimited bandwidth to throw around, and they should get their fair share. Deploying a 1.8GB patch isn't all rainbows and unicorns, children. Take your aderall and go have a juice box.
IGN HC: Raldorek
Tempest: GreatBallzOFire
Last edited by stabban on Aug 21, 2013, 1:22:23 PM
Im having a lot of problems with this patch, for one its going reall slow like it will jump from 5k mpbs to like 200kbs and it does it for awhile and thats all it does just goes back and forth (i have 48mpbs download) also im getting an error saying that the patcher couldnt find a certain file when i hit ok it closes path of exile and i have to start over, any reason for this?? any help would be very much appreciated!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info