More new 3d art for Unique items

looks cool in the way some 12 year old made a kool kustom skin by mapping a sky texture/shader all over a player model in some amateur display of awfulness. Its an abomination and an affront to all things aesthetically pleasing and it makes me not want to play the game every time I see it, which is all the time every time I play.

How on earth can you like your entire character including weapons looking like a massive glitch? Does not compute.
"
OneLyc wrote:
"
xandro wrote:
Thx for the Marohi, it looks awesome!!! Can't wait for the patch!

P.S. hope to see Kaom's Heart new art as soon as possible! /cheers

the funny thing is
in the open beta trailer you see 3D art for Kaoms Heart.

the 2nd armor is kaoms heart in 2D and 3D art
why they are hiding this goody armor from us I have no clue :>

cos 3d kaom in beta trailer is suck

it should be remodeled by shiny golden armor not the one in trailer
Last edited by GodKas on Aug 15, 2013, 4:35:50 AM
"
GodKas wrote:
cos 3d kaom in beta trailer is suck

it should be remodeled by shiny golden armor not the one in trailer

yeah, agreed by 100%
Bronns Lithe please!!! :) :) its a badass looking ninja suit :)
Last edited by CaoMengde on Aug 15, 2013, 5:13:23 AM
That Marohi art looks pretty bad, the red color seems off and it doesn't seem big enough. Just my two cents. Can't wait for the patch!
Wow, finally marohi gets some deserved love <3
i honestly think that the size of the hammer is ok as it is.
Poe is the game where weapons should have a realistic size, if you want to wear weapons that are bigger than your char than you can Play any mmorpg that is out there.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
So sweeeeet! Nice..Hoping for your new patch.
multi gigabyte

wow.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
Makes me wonder if the optimization of the art will reduce the frequency of desync, i know for the like of running through groups of monsters or using stuff like whirling blades or cyclone will still cause it.
But there is bound to be some desync related to the FPS drops some people get which is the loading of stuff like ice shot/LA discharge and others, when the fps dives like that the game is prety much paused for the fraction of a second while it loads the stuff up which would cause a discrepancy between client and server.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info