More new 3d art for Unique items

Thx for the Marohi, it looks awesome!!! Can't wait for the patch!

P.S. hope to see Kaom's Heart new art as soon as possible! /cheers
Last edited by xandro on Aug 15, 2013, 3:27:20 AM
love how the look of this game is progressing.
This sounds like I'll finally be able to run the textures in high quality without crashing, great news!
first
"
xandro wrote:
Thx for the Marohi, it looks awesome!!! Can't wait for the patch!

P.S. hope to see Kaom's Heart new art as soon as possible! /cheers

the funny thing is
in the open beta trailer you see 3D art for Kaoms Heart.

the 2nd armor is kaoms heart in 2D and 3D art
why they are hiding this goody armor from us I have no clue :>
I'm that Morty guy.
Last edited by OneLyc on Aug 15, 2013, 3:46:43 AM
40% O_O wow, doing awesome guys!
timezone: est(gmt-5)
My Blood Magic Suggestion:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/578427
one thing about the look of this game though Chris, can you guys sort the bloodrage graphics glitch out that makes my game look like shit all the time I play? If your engine cant handle layering 2 full body effects then why are you layering 2 full body effects? Please do something about it I really cant stand playing the game with it looking like this.
I'm for one is longing for this patch since my pc is NOT really high end. I'm impressed with its performance but it can't handle the freeze arrows and lagspikes for every arrow. Game will definately be more enjoyable for me to play with this patch. Thank you!
Fantastic!! The 3d art are uwesome :)
All of these are great changes, but honestly I'm most excited about the shadow mapping fix. Shadows indoors look great (I'd go so far as to say 'almost perfect') but outdoors was pretty terrible. If you've managed to tweak the projection or something to make it look like indoors I'll be a happy camper. :)

Edit: If Snorkle is talking about the glitch where you go white/red marbled when you have both Bloodrage and Chilled effects, I actually think it looks pretty cool. :P
Last edited by taneq on Aug 15, 2013, 4:17:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info