More new 3d art for Unique items

Great news about the data efficiency and performance improvements! You guys are doing an amazing job!

The new art looks awesome too!
Last edited by Psyborg on Aug 15, 2013, 2:03:43 AM
good job on the 3d art , esp Rime Gaze.

Would like marohi to be massive though, since thats the feeling i get from the 2d artwork
"
Aux wrote:
[bot]

Nice!

[/bot]
rofl
"
In other news, the 20% filesize decrease we've been discussing for 0.11.4 may actually be as large as 40% if things go according to plan.

What's the deal here? Is this tech that GGG has been working on for a while and can now be rolled into production, or is this the first fruits of the new graphics programmer who showed up and said 'hey, if you ship your textures in this obscure format they'll be much smaller'?
Glad to see that art size reduction. That's some amazing compression. Good work GGG.
d:- D
ign: MenderSwiftpaw / UprightRhoa / WitchWhichWanders
though the dark may come, the sun also rises.
Marohi looks SICK :) Awesome work, GGG...

Ideally it should be a little bigger than that, though. However, you can only do so much in one patch. Keep up the good work!
Is there any rough estimate on what the full game install size will be after the change? Lets assume it ends up being 40%, how exactly will that change current file size in addition to other content in the patch? (small SSD user)
YOOO MAROHI ERQI YEEEEEE
IGN: Zarithinor
Timezone: PST
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/krithusful
Infernal Blow Templar Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/441227
Zarithinor's Mirroring Service and Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/434938
Fuck yeah, more unique art!!

I LOVE THIS GAME!
"
TRIPL3try wrote:
Fuck yeah, more unique art!!

I LOVE THIS GAME!

this.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info