Just lucky or did they buff 5 and 6 Linking?

Just lucky

My most recent attempt was with scraps and 80+ fusings and I think the best I rolled was a 4 link

And I've seen one exalt drop in in 82 lvls

Rng has to benefit someone or there wouldn't be any 5 or 6 links or exalteds in the economy.
IGN- Shaeyaena
1 Fusing while at 20% quality

S L O W E R
"
skinnay wrote:
"
Brelm wrote:
I've noticed a lot of people talking about exalted orb drop rates being buffed and now fusing drop rates. I wouldn't be surprised if they stealth buffed those due to large complaints from everyone that this game is a currency black hole.

that "currency black hole" is called a currency sink and is entirely intended...

I think he knows what a currency sink is and knows why its there, he has chosen to rename it to a currency black hole cause thats a more appropriate title. Working as intended? Maybe, maybe not if they buffed drops, which is seems they have.

I am personally left with 9 characters in maps I cant afford to level, gear I have found and I cant afford to use, despite having many 100s of hours play still potentially in my characters I have nothing left to play this game for if I cant use the gear upgrades I find and cant get any xp. I tried to play this game twice today, logged out within 5 minutes each time. Entire thing leaves a bitter taste in my mouth and I am scouting around for other games to play now. How many players like me did they intend to force out of this game with these mechanics?

Im done with this game for now I think. We will see if I can muster any enthusiasm for getting back on the horse next week but right now I have no desire to grind back all the orbs I just lost not managing to fuse my gear and have nothing left to come back for if I cant even get xp for my time.
Luck
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....

I did spend about a 100 fusings and did not even see a 5l, i did this while it was at 20%q every single time.
Sold my cursed lioneyes glare for 3 exalts that could not get six sockets(used around 300 jewellers) and bought 150 fusings for 2 ex.

After these 150 fusing all i got was a single 5l... Really shitty system this is, only there to disappoint.

So yeah, you where most likely very lucky... And fuck that karmatard RNGesus, after all the uniques i have given away i think that i at least deserve to arm myself with a nice armor. What have you done to deserve this?
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Last edited by Strimlaren on Aug 15, 2013, 6:19:25 PM
Just Luck!

Spent 150 fuses for my 5-link armor.
500 jewellers and still without 6 sockets !!!

Damn you RNG!

Took me 832 Fus and 33 Chromatics

RNG. 150 fusings with 20% quality every fuse and no 5L or 6L

:(
In a way, this is a good topic, since I finally see that I'm not particularly unlucky when I see the number of people who couldn't even 5-link items (my case as well).

I would really like to see some incentive system where the odds to get more links increase slowly with every attempt. Not a huge increase, but a very progressive multiplicative factor.
It would probably be hard to implement a counter for fusings spent on each item, but THIS would be rewarding for people sinking currency on ONE item.
Last edited by tienbasse on Aug 21, 2013, 3:34:28 PM
Just luck.

But hey, I 6Led something today too ;D

~400 fusings i think + ~300 jewellers + ~ 40 chroms
For try for see and for know.
IGN: Sap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info