Just lucky or did they buff 5 and 6 Linking?

just lucky.
Why ask Why and start by denying before you have actually tried?

Started at white ILVL 75, 2 sockets

6S - 16 Jewler
5L - 18 Fuse
Q20 - 4 Scraps
Mods - 1 Alch + 1 Chaos

Yes, I was lucky.
IGN: discoCowboy

Found this 10 days ago, 33 jev to 6S, 15 fuse to 6L.
Sorry for my bad English.
"
sarumanboroda wrote:

Found this 10 days ago, 33 jev to 6S, 15 fuse to 5L.

Fixed it.
Or did you accidentally erased the link? :D

Congrats by the way.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Aug 21, 2013, 8:34:37 AM
Made a taryn's shiver 6L with about 60 fusings and a 5L 660 ES chest in about 25 or so fusings.

This was last weekend. Linked them both within 5~10 minutes from eachother.

I call it RNG.

bought this as a white with 6S.
used about 250 fusings to get 6 links, also getting 5L like 3 times in the process.

the most time consuming part was rolling the current stats. it took me weeks of burning every currency into that armor. used mostly chaoses, scourings and alchs at times. at one point i played with alts and regals, having rolled 3 good affixes (high life, %armor&evasion and flat armor, iirc) and used 3 exalts which screwed up the whole thing (was before eternals were introduced). after this i only used chaoses until i rolled the stats above.
never counted how much currency i used, but it was at least 200 chaoses, 3 exalts, about 40-50 alchs and scourings.
also, all that time it took me to roll the affixes, i was wearing this armor with whatever rolls i RNG-ed and was doing low level maps to get items/orbs to trade for chaoses.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
just lucky.
I've had no such luck. In over 270 character levels of playing this game I have had 2 exalts drop. The rate has NOT been buffed.

Linking, I've seen 4 links come pretty easy but that's 4. I've spent over 350 fusings and somewhere in there got a 5 link on a 6S item but haven't tried the armor scraps for those.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
sarumanboroda wrote:

Found this 10 days ago, 33 jev to 6S, 15 fuse to 5L.

Fixed it.
Or did you accidentally erased the link? :D

Congrats by the way.

Saw a thread with guy that erased his 6L a few months back, that was hilarious (probably not for him) - I always put my currency right next to the item like old school - even though I know you can hold shift click and keep going. The old way I know what orb Im using :p
Last edited by Harmster on Aug 22, 2013, 10:44:07 PM
60 Fusings and still no 4L for my Boots.
You are just lucky lol
"
Galleee wrote:
60 Fusings and still no 4L for my Boots.
You are just lucky lol

I would say you are unlucky ;)
IGN: discoCowboy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info