Just lucky or did they buff 5 and 6 Linking?

Just lucky.
Just lucky.
Couldn't even 5-Link a unique chest, using 200 fusing.
Never seen an exalted orb drop.

I'm not complaining, but it remains pure RNG.
"
toazd wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
over 240 fusing spent today, no 5 link.

Hang in there, RNGjesus is making his rounds!

(<30 fusing, <80 chroms)

w00t!

I have never before had 5 exalts at once. Yesterday morning I had 5 exalts, now I have nothing and no links on the chest that ate my orbs. RNGsus came, went, and now I just feel extremely bitter and jaded with this game.
what is "scraps" ?
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
Just lucky, this one 420 fuses so far, not even 5 link yet, also took roughly 600 jewelers -.-
Not to mention the eternals spent on it so far..

There was one Carnal that spawned 6 socketed and good stats, it got 6 links with 1 fuse tho, maybe it's result of that, rngsus doesn't approve this chest.
Last edited by Juhazzz on Aug 15, 2013, 7:44:55 AM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

I have never before had 5 exalts at once. Yesterday morning I had 5 exalts, now I have nothing and no links on the chest that ate my orbs. RNGsus came, went, and now I just feel extremely bitter and jaded with this game.

That would be a bummer for sure. When this happens (I'm too lazy to sell things that I should so its very easy to go completely broke trying to accomplish something) - and its happened a lot - I either take a break from the objective or I keep farming until I do accomplish the task. One time I even stopped playing for 3 weeks I was so pissed! But eventually I came back and finished the task and all my failures made success that much sweater.

"
PaganDK wrote:
what is "scraps" ?

Armourer's Scrap:

"
Juhazzz wrote:
Just lucky, this one 420 fuses so far, not even 5 link yet, also took roughly 600 jewelers -.-

There was one Carnal that spawned 6 socketed and good stats, it got 6 links with 1 fuse tho, maybe it's result of that, rngsus doesn't approve this chest.

If I were you and did not want to keep those affixes I would scour and Scrap+Fuse it while it is white.
Last edited by toazd on Aug 15, 2013, 8:22:41 AM
Just Lucky.

Ive seen these type of posts sooooo many times. One guy gets really lucky and gets 5 super rare items in a row, comes on the forums and is like 'whoa they must have buffed drops'. Another guy gets lucky checks the forums and is like 'yea bro they must have'.

No.

Its called RNG if there is a significant buff they would announce it to increase the player base.

843 Fusings so far, 2 5 links, 0 6 Links all with 1%-5% quality from scraps.

"
toazd wrote:

That would be a bummer for sure. When this happens (I'm too lazy to sell things that I should so its very easy to go completely broke trying to accomplish something) - and its happened a lot - I either take a break from the objective or I keep farming until I do accomplish the task. One time I even stopped playing for 3 weeks I was so pissed! But eventually I came back and finished the task and all my failures made success that much sweater.

hehe, 3 weeks, I hear you though man yesterday I honestly felt like fuck this game, I cant even use items I find plus I lost more trading currency than Ive ever had before in 1 go just attempting it. I still actually feel like that but other blessings that have come my way recently have at least gifted me something to bother going back for.

I still think this 'pay all your exalts to use this item you found... oh sry all your exalts are gone and you still cant use them item, ps fuck you' system of fusing is the most bullshit thing ever. So what do I do now? Do I ever risk fusing a chest again after this? I cant lose that amount of currency again and still not be able to use an item I found, dare I ever try and use fusing on a chest/weapon again? Who do I ever pick up armour/2 handers/bows?

fuck this game, I love but seriously, fuck this broken dogshit piece of crap game where I cant even use items I find, one of these days this is going to happen to me again and Im just going to log out and never come back, its fucking bullshit.

"
Juhazzz wrote:

:( brother, trust me I feel your pain.

Spent ~130 Jewelers to get to 6s.
Spent 50+ Fusings + 200+ Scraps, and this is where I'm at.

I'll still need to Chrom it to what I want after that, and then The Alch + Chaos to get something good.

I'm getting to a point where the slot machine style of "Crafting" is really burning me out on the game. Trying to progress feels more like a slot machine than because I did something particularly "good" to progress.

My play time has slowed down a lot this week. I'm just not sure how much I'm going to keep investing in it at this point.
"
Brelm wrote:
I've noticed a lot of people talking about exalted orb drop rates being buffed and now fusing drop rates. I wouldn't be surprised if they stealth buffed those due to large complaints from everyone that this game is a currency black hole.

that "currency black hole" is called a currency sink and is entirely intended...
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info