Open Beta Supporter Pack Physical Merchandise Redemption Codes

"
stevich wrote:
Sry to say that but at the current state of the game i dont Support.
Im waiting since i joined cb for a reduction of desync and as time passes i lose faith.

the way i see it is that a company like ggg needs support while creating the game, not when it's perfect and ready.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Hurrah!
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
"
stevich wrote:
"
"
stevich wrote:
Sry to say that but at the current state of the game i dont Support.
Im waiting since i joined cb for a reduction of desync and as time passes i lose faith. I havent seen any Progress in that direction, im not sure if it became worse. In a game with perma death this is significant.

When desync is reduced ill Play and Support again. If you cant fix that the game wont be such a big success. I still hope for the best.

I personally think the game is fine and worth the money ive put into it by far, this is easily the best arpg ive played since diablo 2. The desync issues do not effect me as ive learned to work around them, maybe you can learn too?.

In all honesty though if youve been playing since closed beta and still havent learned how to play around desync maybe you should just play default where deaths are less permanent than hc leagues or maybe this just isnt the game for you?

best of luck in the future, and i hope you continue to play and potentially support these awesome developers and this awesome game :).

also /e

ordered tabula rasa, that way only poe players will recognize it :D... could be a good conversation starter, if i ever decide i want to go outside. :P

At first thanks for not flaming and answering in mature way.
I know how to Play safe and all that, i played the game for 1000+ hours, but i had some situations that were not survivable unless you escaped the game.
Running around in the weavers Chambers - no enemys. Suddenly im resynced into i room i wasnt in at all -full of flickering Spiders.

this Kind of situations dont happen to often but they can quickly result in death.
You could argue now that i wasnt playing safe enough, i should have over lvld or some other bullshit but reality is, it makes the game less enjoyable, at least for me.

I agree with you, this is the best Arpg (despite desync) i have played.

absolutely :), and there will be situations where you will die to desync im sure. the only option at this point is to take it slow and avoid the heavy desync skills (i dont think there are very many of them :P).

unless youre playing a very tanky build where only end game map bosses have a chance at killing you :P, which is what i play haha... so i can desync and laugh as mobs try to kill me :).

i hope desync gets fixed, but until it does all we can do our best to work around it :). the game is definitely worth supporting, especially if you have over 1000 hours invested. i dont know many console games or even newer pc games that i have that kind of investment into :), and ive paid over 60$+ for those games.

best of luck in the future :), and i hope you continue to enjoy the game and i honestly believe the more we support this game the better it will get. :)
So question... Since the packs must be redeemed by Oct 31 and we all expect that the end to Act 3 and possibly Act 4 will come out in Oct sometime... does that mean your ending Open Beta soon???
IGN: DeathIsMyBestFriend, Illirianah
Awesome stuff :)
just one more map
Good news!
Слава Україні!
My lady friend wants to wear the Tabula Rasa shit as a nightgown. Whoop!
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Hi,

just ordered the Tabula Rasa shirt <3

I'm a bit disappointed, that there were no girls/womens shirts available. I personally don't want to look as if I was wearing a nightgown. Well, so I ended up ordering the shirt for my friend.

Next time please think about your female supporters as well, even if there are only few of us :) .
ign:
Aylia (Tempest)
Last edited by Aylia on Aug 9, 2013, 1:32:01 PM
"
ohrlylol wrote:
So, We that already have purchased supporter packs have to get another pack?

if you want that kind of stuff then yes... you need another pack as the Regal did not include said items.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
Aylia wrote:
Hi,

just ordered the Tabula Rasa shirt <3

I'm a bit disappointed, that there were no girls/womens shirts available. I personally don't want to look as if I was wearing a nightgown. Well, so I ended up ordering the shirt for my friend.

Next time please think about your female supporters as well, even if there are only few of us :) .

Are there really no sizes for women? Because I've been meaning to upgrade to the Divine pack but I'd like to be sure in advance. I'd probably wear the shirt regardless but it seems strange that there wouldn't be that option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info