Open Beta Supporter Pack Physical Merchandise Redemption Codes

Nice!
If you can't control it, STOP.
"
Chris wrote:
By the way, if you're a Spanish Path of Exile player, there's a great fansite that I wanted to mention in the news - www.poesp.com

Nice to see it on News. A good push to our work and to the whole Path of Exile environment.

Thanks.
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
Good work!

Buying my supporter pack sometime next week!

:D
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
No 5xl?
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377
Sry to say that but at the current state of the game i dont Support.
Im waiting since i joined cb for a reduction of desync and as time passes i lose faith. I havent seen any Progress in that direction, im not sure if it became worse. In a game with perma death this is significant.

When desync is reduced ill Play and Support again. If you cant fix that the game wont be such a big success. I still hope for the best.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
Last edited by stevich on Aug 9, 2013, 8:39:23 AM
"
stevich wrote:
Im waiting since i joined cb for a reduction of desync and as time passes i lose faith. I havent seen any Progress in that direction, im not sure if it became worse. In a game with perma death this is significant.

When desync is reduced ill Play and Support again. If you cant fix that the game wont be such a big success. I still hope for the best.

I personally think the game is fine and worth the money ive put into it by far, this is easily the best arpg ive played since diablo 2. The desync issues do not effect me as ive learned to work around them, maybe you can learn too?.

In all honesty though if youve been playing since closed beta and still havent learned how to play around desync maybe you should just play default where deaths are less permanent than hc leagues or maybe this just isnt the game for you?

best of luck in the future, and i hope you continue to play and potentially support these awesome developers and this awesome game :).

also /e

ordered tabula rasa, that way only poe players will recognize it :D... could be a good conversation starter, if i ever decide i want to go outside. :P
Last edited by RushingService on Aug 9, 2013, 9:00:11 AM
I'm probably gonna be the only guy with a 6 link "armor" at the local Medieval fairs.

Cannot wait to show off the awesomeness.
Team Won
Would keep supporting even when you guys just need money for expansions. I love the T shirt idea and keychain ! love it keep them coming

Twitch.tv/oerknal
"
"
stevich wrote:

I personally think the game is fine and worth the money ive put into it by far, this is easily the best arpg ive played since diablo 2. The desync issues do not effect me as ive learned to work around them, maybe you can learn too?.

In all honesty though if youve been playing since closed beta and still havent learned how to play around desync maybe you should just play default where deaths are less permanent than hc leagues or maybe this just isnt the game for you?

best of luck in the future, and i hope you continue to play and potentially support these awesome developers and this awesome game :).

also /e

ordered tabula rasa, that way only poe players will recognize it :D... could be a good conversation starter, if i ever decide i want to go outside. :P

and how do you play around deynsc... just avoid whole parts of the game?, dnt use certain skills?, dnt use speed pots?, dnt you think thats a bit stupid?, you can play the game, but you can only use certain skills and have to aviod parts of th egame lol..
"
danny868686 wrote:
"
"
stevich wrote:

also /e

and how do you play around deynsc... just avoid whole parts of the game?, dnt use certain skills?, dnt use speed pots?, dnt you think thats a bit stupid?, you can play the game, but you can only use certain skills and have to aviod parts of th egame lol..

ive tried many different builds and have had little to no trouble with desync, i use adren flasks all the time. i dont avoid any parts of the game haha i just dont have trouble with it like most do... dont run into a situation where you know if you desync youre fuc*** lol. its really quite simple, dont bite off more than you can chew :).

/e

all in all, even if this game was almost unplayable due to massive desync i would still play it because in my opinion its the best arpg to hit the market since d2. it has replayability, lots and lots of different build options, requires skill, and is just sooooo much fun :D.
Last edited by RushingService on Aug 9, 2013, 9:51:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info