Open Beta Supporter Pack Physical Merchandise Redemption Codes

"
NCPereira wrote:
"
Yoman wrote:
up to 4XL - NICE. I hope everything above 2XL is actually longer too not just wider.

It is. I have some 3XL shirts from JINX and they are indeed very long. Even though I'm 2,04m tall, they are still a bit too long.

Nail on the head dude, thanks. 2.04m here too - i'm gonna get me 3XL though so it may shrink from "too long" to "just right" after being used a while.
IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
"
Yoman wrote:
"
NCPereira wrote:
"
Yoman wrote:
up to 4XL - NICE. I hope everything above 2XL is actually longer too not just wider.

It is. I have some 3XL shirts from JINX and they are indeed very long. Even though I'm 2,04m tall, they are still a bit too long.

Nail on the head dude, thanks. 2.04m here too - i'm gonna get me 3XL though so it may shrink from "too long" to "just right" after being used a while.

with the chinese or bangladesh quality of the shirts you always have to calculate in some "shrinking". don't think we get some quality new zealand shirts from an american vendor, they rarely produce something worth exporting into the rest of the world other than weapons.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I'm a bit disappointed that you can't chose the colour of the t-shirt that you want, though we were going to be able to choose different colours too.
IGN - Sparky_RAMPAGE
I still haven't received an email :(
Dope
Really looking forward to my prizes! Keep up the good work PoE!

The Morgawr
Has anyone received anything from these shipments yet? Since there's no tracking for the order it's getting a bit worrisome.
"I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die." ~CliveHowlitzer

Any news from our supporter packs ?
Already October and you expected them to be shipped in August...
I can understand that you are busy releasing the game but a short note would be great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info