Your Two Most Valuable Items: Post Them

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"

I have been trolled so hard by GGG and an entourage of fishing enthusiasts about these, but it made for some good memories collecting them.

No one is trolling you bro, they are totally useful for fishing related purposes. I'm getting so fed up with people accusing me of trolling about it that I may end up having to post some conclusive evidence to end the debate once and for all.

Edit: Sorry, to get back on topic, my current favorite self made item is my ring that everyone seems to think is kind of crap, but I love. Fine, it doesn't have health or IAS, and the + attribute mods are kind of low but it has exactly I needed from it (except the troll LGOH) so idc what others say about it XD

Monsta that is great!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Absent the 50 exalts crafting method i dont think these things are ever getting replaced. Got them both cheap, the shield for 4 exalts, i think its worth a buttload more. The ring from a ripped hc char for 1.
Last edited by pure_jalexander on Aug 9, 2013, 6:25:03 AM
I'm never getting anything over the top unless I find it since I'm a sucker for crafting, spent over 15 exalteds recently getting nothing, which kind of made me take a break from the whole crafting thing though, heh.

Either way

The amulet isn't one of my two most valueable items when it comes to selling, but without it my build wouldn't work so..

Got the chest eternalled before the dex and int rolls, might shoot for tri res on it someday but I don't need it on my current set up. Exalted the hybrid phys % on the dagger and made up for pretty much all the missed rolls on other stuff.
ign: Homegirl
"
Big_Tata wrote:

Got the chest eternalled before the dex and int rolls, might shoot for tri res on it someday but I don't need it on my current set up. Exalted the hybrid phys % on the dagger and made up for pretty much all the missed rolls on other stuff.

nice chest! working on a sadist myself...
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
kolp wrote:
"
Big_Tata wrote:

nice chest! working on a sadist myself...

Thanks, shame mine doesn't have top flat roll but it serves! What did you decide to go for on yours? Was thinking

+50 INT
+400 EVA
120% ES + EVA
+145 ES
RES
RES

Would be pretty tight, or something like mine but with top rolls and tri res instead of dex and int.

ign: Homegirl
600 points ci boots
my english sux.
IGN = Annihilator_of_Worlds
working on 6ling then selling.
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info