Your Two Most Valuable Items: Post Them

couldnt pick only 2...
"
MetalheadNorm wrote:

Batteries count as 1 item because they are inseparable.

I think your build looks terrific.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Those two probably.
"
kolp wrote:

I love this chest man, haha.

2 most valuable items..aw man, I wish I still had my rainbows. I had the worst pair ever, and I bought a divine because literally they could only get better. I ended up getting 25/199% roll, and was so epic because it's the first divine that's actually done wonders for me.

This dagger has done wonders for me. People don't understand the 9.6% crit chance that well, the most mirrored dagger in standard only gives me 4-5k more DPS.

Also, not necessarily this one map, but just an example. I took pride in my map pool, all self found..never bought any maps! However now my pool is basically depleted, only a few left sadly.. :( but I"ll hopefully be able to rebuild it soon :D.

I had over 10+ of each 71-75 map, and has about 6 76's as well (and a few shrine/ships) and this was at my peak of my map collection. However RNG struck, went 15 75+ maps without a +0 and it's been downhill since :(.

Nice stuff guys, wish I was rich :D.
"
Goatsebusters wrote:

After hours of trying to buy one of these, I finally managed yesterday only to discover that they are basically useless because of the way flask mechanics work. Do you really consider it to be valuable? I got rid of mine as fast as I could once I understood how it works :|

I like MF helms
"
SamBaLam wrote:
"
kolp wrote:

I love this chest man, haha.

thanks...I was practically laughed off the trading forums when I kept asking for a ilvl 79 widowsilk...everyone said I was stupid for wanting to craft one instead of vaal regalia. Vaal is ugly imo.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Aug 9, 2013, 9:17:46 AM
Kolp, seriously unreal...
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Also had a 6L 1000 armor 100 life 130 res chest that I sold for 12 ex, and a 1% from perfect 5L Lioneye's that I sold for 10 ex.
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Last edited by Varanice on Aug 9, 2013, 1:22:47 AM
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info