Your Two Most Valuable Items: Post Them

Hardcore:

The chest because i crafted myself and im very proud of how it's turned out. It has potential to be one of the best chests seen in the game ever.

The dream fragments because of how i struggled to get one. Took me two days and all i wanted to do was stop farming docks and go CI and i couldnt without this baby so it was a long two days.

Softcore:

The koams because i saved up for a month bit by bit and scrimped and scraped for it. I was over the moon when i finally managed to get it. So means a lot.

I crafted the staff for an EK char i had planned and if i say so myself its rather grand. The char is no longer needed and its for sale but no one seems interested. Baffles me as it has to be amongst the best EK staffs in softcore like.

Spoiler
For real? Fine, but they're a lot more boring if you ask me:
Spoiler
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
DexDeus wrote:
Hardcore:

The chest because i crafted myself and im very proud of how it's turned out. It has potential to be one of the best chests seen in the game ever.

The dream fragments because of how i struggled to get one. Took me two days and all i wanted to do was stop farming docks and go CI and i couldnt without this baby so it was a long two days.

Softcore:

The koams because i saved up for a month bit by bit and scrimped and scraped for it. I was over the moon when i finally managed to get it. So means a lot.

I crafted the staff for an EK char i had planned and if i say so myself its rather grand. The char is no longer needed and its for sale but no one seems interested. Baffles me as it has to be amongst the best EK staffs in softcore like.

Imagine Exalting a (Seraphin's) affix on your ES chest...
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
MasterCard wrote:
"
DexDeus wrote:
Hardcore:

Softcore:

Imagine Exalting a (Seraphin's) affix on your ES chest...

Yes, those ES rolls are top tier - both of them.

Get a top tier hybrid as well and its a 1000ES chest.

Get 1 more resist and then Int/resist with good rolls and you're looking at the finest HC has to offer :D

spent 18ex back when exalts were cheap...and a lot more then 18ex on chaos and exalts on this piece of sht qq

my happy item
Ageel-85 Max Range AoE Cyclone Duelist // 487665
FrenziedRengar-88 64k dps 911% ias Frenzy Ranger // 472040
Turtle Standard Shop // 556188

BUYING +1 FRENZY CHARGE CORRUPTED STUFF T-T

spent 18ex back when exalts were cheap...and a lot more then 18ex on chaos and exalts on this piece of sht qq

my happy item
Ageel-85 Max Range AoE Cyclone Duelist // 487665
FrenziedRengar-88 64k dps 911% ias Frenzy Ranger // 472040
Turtle Standard Shop // 556188

BUYING +1 FRENZY CHARGE CORRUPTED STUFF T-T
probably these 2..

IGN: Ciode
My LA Ranger Build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/456268

Found the Kaom's, got a great deal on the axe.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep

Just linked the Shavronne's last week with 134 fuse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info