Your Two Most Valuable Items: Post Them

A Belligerent Expert System
I've had particularly bad luck since launch. But the Gemling Queen, god bless her, decided to have mercy upon me and gave me something I can finally not be completely embarassed about.

Last edited by LimitedRooster on Aug 9, 2013, 1:24:13 PM
After about a month of nonstop playing, here goes. I know the 5L chest is the most expensive, but the others I don't know. So these are my most valuable 2ish items. Maybe someone knows the values.

And 17/20% FP.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Aug 9, 2013, 2:21:26 PM

Not for sale.

I slaved too long and too hard to get where I am today.

The dagger looks innocuously harmless, but can you show me a better one? (In terms of the combination of crit chance, dps and aps.)
ign: grandiloquentlin

total of about 25-30 ex
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
TheDiablo666 wrote:

GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”
Wow guys, some of these items are unbelievable.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Got first one as a drop few months ago, found loads of nice drops with it. Bought second unid from one good guy in global, I just felt it will be epic when i'll id it :)

Also chanced Kaom's and Shavronne's in less than ex worth of chance/scours, but that's a completely different story :)
Last edited by Leerg on Aug 10, 2013, 11:41:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info