[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

I get alot of DC with the 3.6v, any guess why that might be?

thanks
"
julskov wrote:

thanks

I would not say that this is a wrapper problem. Or have you tried 3.1. too? Have you played in Windows (with Bootcamp or otherwise)?

How's your connection? Where are you from and what gateway do you use?
"
patron831 wrote:
Hello, I am having trouble running this on my mac.

Specs:

Processor 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63)

Images of Errors:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Any help would be great thanks!

Your specs should be fine.

Can you run the game at all? That would hint at corrupted wrapper or game content file - try reinstalling the whole thing.

Or does this happen after playing for a while? Which wrapper do you use?
"
julskov wrote:

thanks

I have recently been able to play on my windows computer and I have to say that the DC is not limited to the mac wine bundle. It happens just as often on windows as it does on my mac.
Julius's path of exile wine bundle for mac here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708/page/1
"
Faerie_Storm wrote:
"
julskov wrote:

thanks

I have recently been able to play on my windows computer and I have to say that the DC is not limited to the mac wine bundle. It happens just as often on windows as it does on my mac.

And this is why it is hard to maintain the port. Sometimes I am trying to fix something that is occurring on windows as well.
I have played the game for 10 hours or so, the dc is mainly happening during "prime-time". I guess its a server problem
Is this worth trying to play on a Macbook Air 1.6ghz dual core 4 gb memory 1067 mhz ddr3? Looks like I got it started but it is playing pretty terribly...maybe I can stream it successfully from my pc? or probably not?
Thank you for this, was wanting to put poe on my laptop!
i ran it fine, but i was trying out different resolutions and now when i start PoE it starts in a tiny tiny window. I know on the OP it says to press CMD + Enter, but that does nothing for me? its so small i cant press any buttons to fix it either. any ideas?
"
Klaxon wrote:
i ran it fine, but i was trying out different resolutions and now when i start PoE it starts in a tiny tiny window. I know on the OP it says to press CMD + Enter, but that does nothing for me? its so small i cant press any buttons to fix it either. any ideas?

Would Cmd+Opt+A do the trick?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info