[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

Does anyone know where can I get the GGPK on a non torrent download site?

I'm currently on university network, and can't access torrent files :/

The packet is too large to dematerialise is the problem...

^Solved,

But now...

[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Dec 6, 2017, 11:44:34 PM
So when i double click the icon literally nothing happens? What am i messing up?
how poe performs on dx11 with wine 2.22?
"
1Tokimeki2003 wrote:
Does anyone know where can I get the GGPK on a non torrent download site?

I'm currently on university network, and can't access torrent files :/

The packet is too large to dematerialise is the problem...

^Solved,

But now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxYXXoCKt-s

and it works!

but crashes, but works.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
I am also getting the "Received a packet that is too large to deserialise" message.

I downloaded the ggpk file using the torrent and unzipped it into the right location, but I still get this error message when it tries to patch.

I have tried several other things mentioned in this thread and linked videos such as setting windows 7 in wineskin.

Does anyone have anything else to try to get past this error?

Edit: I solved the problem by creating a new wineskin package and putting PathOfExileInstaller.exe in it and running it. After that ran, I copied the ggpk file into the path of exile directory and changed the "Windows EXE" setting in wineskin form the installer to PathOfExile.exe and it ran with no packet error message. Performance is....not great, even on minimum settings.
Last edited by Qetuth on Dec 12, 2017, 3:26:41 PM
Anyone know how to lower graphics below medium? The option is greyed out in game and even if I change it in the production_config.ini file the graphic quality remains the same and continues to say medium ingame. All other edits to the config file work except for graphics.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
"
Anyone know how to lower graphics below medium? The option is greyed out in game and even if I change it in the production_config.ini file the graphic quality remains the same and continues to say medium ingame. All other edits to the config file work except for graphics.

Apparently, this was fixed in the 3.1.0d patch.
"
cpurdy777 wrote:

THANK YOU!! Your request gave me enough info to change MY production_config.ini file to make the game playable again! (I've never had to adjust my own game files to make a game playable before!)

Changing texture_quality from (wherever it's set) to 3 worked for me, and has been possible since the 3.1.0d patch.

Again, thanks for the info!
Hi there. Trying to start the game. I unpacked it, click open, and nothing happens. I found file in the /tmp, and tryed to reboot, bot nothing helped. Tryed changing settings in wine, like setting it to win7, 1024ram, 800*600. Still nothing happens. Tryed previous version, still the same.
Spoiler
my mac
MacOs Hihg Sierra 10.13.1
MacBook Air early 2015
Processor 1.6 Intel i5
4gb 1600 ddr3
Intel Hd 6000 1536
Last edited by INazManI on Dec 16, 2017, 1:14:05 PM
so how does a newbie to this, get past the error:

Received a packet that is too large to deserialize

Please help :)

Report Forum Post