[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

not that i'd know - i have nothing additional installed in that regard, but when i tried it today it seems to work and is allocating space atm.
http://goo.gl/bPD4SD — torrent to the v4.2 test version, for faster download.

( Path of Exile for Mac OS X unofficial port torrent free download <— keywords for search engines, because I'll be on the last page of the thread )
Last edited by ArchieT on Aug 29, 2014, 2:08:47 PM
Guys Help me, I open the game and game tell me: Failed resetting Direct3D device objects. What me doing?
"
BloodEnergyy wrote:
Guys Help me, I open the game and game tell me: Failed resetting Direct3D device objects. What me doing?
Set resolution manually by editing config file (look into FAQ in 1st post)
The game crashes at startup but my mac doesnt have razer synapse even though i search it on spotlight.
Is there anyway to turn down the graphics/textures so that the load times are fast? Even if I have to delete the textures do you think it will play better? Thanks.
Hey julus, thanks for your hard work on this - works great for me, for the most part, and I can even alt-tab from fullscreen! (small joys).

I am running into a very specific FPS drop issue, and I'm not sure if it's wine-related or client-related:

Using a frenzy attack, client drops to 0fps and then resumes. Every time. I assume it has to do with the mechanics of adding/refreshing the charge on the client side, but as far as I'm aware this doesn't affect Windows clients in the same way.

Thoughts?
Thanks so much for upping this. I got the v4.0.3 and did the manual reset for the fullscreen like you said. I am having an issue however when I actually get to the login screen. The mouse will allow me to click on any option I want, but the game does not respond to keyboard commands. Have you encountered this before?
"
Hey julus, thanks for your hard work on this - works great for me, for the most part, and I can even alt-tab from fullscreen! (small joys).

I am running into a very specific FPS drop issue, and I'm not sure if it's wine-related or client-related:

Using a frenzy attack, client drops to 0fps and then resumes. Every time. I assume it has to do with the mechanics of adding/refreshing the charge on the client side, but as far as I'm aware this doesn't affect Windows clients in the same way.

Thoughts?

This occured on specific windows configurations as well, but now... pretty frequently even on strong hardware:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2ewj3b/massive_graphical_lag_spikes_with_120/

(I said those issue we encounter are magnified issues what might occur on windows as well, but does anyone listen to us ? nope)
Last edited by julus on Sep 8, 2014, 2:37:40 PM
"
Snickerpuss wrote:
Thanks so much for upping this. I got the v4.0.3 and did the manual reset for the fullscreen like you said. I am having an issue however when I actually get to the login screen. The mouse will allow me to click on any option I want, but the game does not respond to keyboard commands. Have you encountered this before?

Try alt-tabing back and forth. Dunno what is behind this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info