0.11.4 Skill Details: Reave

When dual wielding will this skill hit with both weapons at the same time like cleave or dual strike? or will it alternate weapons like most other skills?
I love this skill already :)
Take care out there.
I could be wrong with my impression, but from the short description it feels like it overlaps with the role of dual/double strike with splash. I was hoping for a more unique skill, but I'm hoping I'll be proven incorrect.

At least we've broken the 100+ day void of no new skills (but the passive tree balanacing was needed so whichever)!
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
"
Cudez wrote:
Not to bee too critical but:

a) Why do skill that makes the game more monotonous with giving a bonus to player if he sticks with one skill?
I'm really not sure this is a negative. For one thing, the tactic of focusing on one skill nigh-exclusively is already thoroughly used in the game. For another, Reave creates a tactical choice of when / if you switch skills. Do I interrupt my Reave chain to refresh my Frenzy charges or is the increased AoE still worth more to me than the attack speed? Do I bother to refresh that curse?
Finally an AOE skill for dual claws shadows.
i'm so looking forward to this been wanting a new claw skill for so long also really happy that it goes well with attack speed
I bet the Shadow will become a lot more popular in races with this tool!
"
Mizzajl wrote:
When dual wielding will this skill hit with both weapons at the same time like cleave or dual strike? or will it alternate weapons like most other skills?

This is the make-or-break question with regard to this skill. Shadows are set so nicely with dual-wield nodes, but the alternating weapons problem has always broken skills other than Cleave and Dual Strike. I don't even mind a heavy negative, like -30% to damage or something, but for the skill to see play with dual-wielders, it needs to be simultaneous.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
I'll smash your nose with 20 Alterations before I'll sell them for 1 lousy Chaos. 16:1. No questions.
"If you use a skill other than Reave, the area is also reset."

How to kill my excitement in one line of text. I really hope you can at least curse at the bare minimum with this skill without its area resetting. Or maybe it only has like 4 stacks so it's not a big deal to get charges? Who knows.
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Aug 2, 2013, 1:45:09 AM
and it really should not reset the buff when using other skills, instead have the buff only affect attacks with the skill itself :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info