0.11.4 Skill Details: Reave

I've been trying out Reave from level 1 to now level 43 and it's alot of fun, especially with Increased Area of Effect gem cause your reave range can be huge. I also tried it with Concentrated Effect but that didnt work too well cause the area is already quite small.
I did try it with splash real quick but to be honest I didnt see any splash from the wave, only from the original attack, I could be mistaken though.

One of the things I've noticed though is that it seem to neglect targets sometimes, I dont know if this is because of desynch or if the "wave" from reave has a separate "to hit" calculation on each individual enemy and not from the original attack that causes the wave. The reave effect will show up on the enemy but will sometimes do nothing, or miss... I dont know.

Another thing that is really annoying is that sometimes the wave from reave will knock back enemies as though they had Projectile Weakness on them. This is extremely irritating since they sometimes get knocked back too far that reave doesnt hit them and it resets.

I will continue to explore the skill that is Reave and have fun with it.
Zawanya - Corpse Exploder Extraordinaire (90+ witch)
Athexus - Speed Slasher (85+ dualist)
Zehjin - Immortal Reaver (85+ marauder)
Mizum - Facebreaking Fury (85+ marauder)
Today is tomorrow yesterday.
Last edited by Awanya on Aug 24, 2013, 6:29:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info