0.11.4 Skill Details: Reave

Would really prefer effective offensive skill diversity.
Not just decide for one skill which one can boost so it can nearly used in every situation.
Hell yes! This is the type of thing that will make me reroll a character! Thanks for the new stuff, GGG!

Anyone know if they have any intent on bringing shrines to the game?
I wonder if this will work with Multistrike in order to get increased AoE really fast.
Can't wait do wonder how curses come into play...Curse >reave >aoe increase, curse >reset?
Please tell me you don't have to hold shift while using it and I might even like this skill.
ProjectPT was right.
"
JohnWeps wrote:
I wonder if this will work with Multistrike in order to get increased AoE really fast.

It surely will!

Why shouldn't it?

Will go for a Reave Templar/Witch!

Templar got the area notes + Resolute Technique to get them misses out of the occasion.
What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
Last edited by SW_Bonobo on Aug 2, 2013, 3:34:51 AM
Really awesome. Was hoping you guys would have a low level AoE skill for Claws/Daggers that isn't a utility spell.
Is it possible to marry the entire GGG team? I really feel to do this. This skill sounds perfect for my build I'm currently working on... If it works as expected ^-^.

Thank-you very much GGG for your amazing constant support. I hope it never stops :D.
"So I've been exiled to this forgotten land of disease? I will show them what respect I deserve!"
www.twitch.tv/MythicalPlatypus
Seems like it would work well with blood rage if you want to keep the Reave stacks and still have Frenzy Charges.

Will it be a green or a blue skill gem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info