0.11.3 Patch Notes

Any news about a new OS leauge after the current?
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
Could still use the ability to disable local chat. Ive literally never seen anything of value posted there, and its redundant in parties. Tbh it seems completely useless except for taunting enemies in cutthroat. Otherwise id rather have it off so my trades and private convs dont get interrupted by misplaced public messages and random derpouts.

A more thorough rebalancing of incinerate would have been good too. Never used searing bond so no comments there.

Otherwise, good to see chat once again in a functional state. Better late than never!
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Jul 31, 2013, 11:08:06 PM
"
My god. What a bunch of whingers. Seriously.

Its sad to see someone who has supported the game so much, treat so many of its players like shit regularly. Shameful.
Did you guys change it so that simply typing a #, $, % or / in to chat no longer changes what type of chat you're typing your message to? Instead make it so that you have to type #, $, % or / and then press enter to change what type of chat you're typing to and if you follow the symbol up with a message it will still send the message to the specified chat type too.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Also, still no update to Fusing Orb tooltips etc. to indicate that they will consume the quality on an item?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
Fluffhead wrote:
Melee isn't broken, people are just bad.
Since these Update Notes are chat-related, I wanted to post this image I edited for everyone to see, especially the UI guys.

UPDATED 8/1/2013: New UI Image of improved Current Chat Window.

More info can be found in my Thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/450104

This UI Layout is cleaner, more efficient, vertically bigger (slightly) and user-friendly overall.

Without descriptive text / Clean Chat Window: (scroll down to see the diagram)

Chat Tab Colors when clicked

With descriptive text / Chat Window in full use:
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Aug 1, 2013, 5:49:59 PM
The chat box looks terrible. The green lights should not be separate from the join buttons, it looks cluttered and very... amateur to be honest. Instead the join button circle should light up green when connected. There's no need for the 2nd green light indicator.

Click 'Join Global Chat' - Checkmark circle turns green and the wording changes to 'Global Chat (channel x)'

This just seems very obvious and common sense-like to me.

Yup.
Chris, Will you decide the channel according to the country?

I think that it is convenient if I can speak a native language in a game.
IGN: MarioBossi
In trade chat messages with 2-3 visible trade channel 1?
If not, remove the channels at all.
Sorry for my english).
IGN: BreakingBad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info