0.11.3 Patch Notes

"All items with six sockets are now included in the set that are allocated to players when loot allocation is on."
We'll that's unfortunate, otherwise can't wait for the patch.
"Increased the drop chance of Maps from scroll racks."

Could you please increase the chance for level 70+ maps to drop? Even slightly would help tremendously. There is a "dead spot" between level 70 and level 73 or 74 maps where the items and currency you acquire can't keep up with the amount of currency you have to spend on maps to keep finding them. For me if the drop rate for maps were increased slightly it would be the best patch note since open beta began. Thanx
i think the crafting system is ok how it is its rng you can get cheap a something good or invest tonns for nothing...but everyone can choose craft or buy so i dont see a problem with.

Strenght of uniques should increase scamming...i dont think so ppl who scam dont have the intension to buy koams or auxium they scam to get wealth even without cerain uniques they wont stop scamming.... as long there are "newbs" out there scammers have work.

the only way to remove scamming or chinesefarmers is to make fixed value of items and they never can be traded lets say like a 6l can never be traded for more or less then 6 exalt regardless how good it is. So you can find the best rolled item ingame and its worth the same as the most garbage ever seen.
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
"
Doomsdxy wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
Any plans whatsoever to sort out current situation with:

Shavrones Wrappings
Auxium
Soul Taker
Kaoms Heart
Thunderfists

you know, these ridiculous unique that are so powerful and rare that they force people into RMT? or force the 'less evil' players into noob-scamming (that is THE way to get rich in this game)

The longer this situation continue the more hostages GGG becomes to few stupid items that somehow slipped by sanity check.

Small tidbits there and there wont change the fact that while most items trade for wisdom scrolls there are 5-6 that trade for 20ex+. Even my cat sees that these are serious danger to integrity and longevity of this game.

Oh yea, nerf the best uniques in the game. Its not like they're hard to get anything. And WTF would you nerf Soul Taker? AKA The weapon that makes Melee viable. Quit complaining.

So you are admitting that the game for some specs is broken and the only fix is an extremely hard to get unique.

Cool...
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Melee isn't broken, people are just bad.
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
No new uniques?
Chat system is cool. Needs major rework. When turning off say "trade 1", I don't get to see what was posted prior to turning it back on. Being in multiple chats at once isn't that big of a deal to me. Though, seeing what was posted prior to joining the chat, like it was, is really a must.
IGN: seventyinten
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
"
sidtherat wrote:
Any plans whatsoever to sort out current situation with:

Shavrones Wrappings
Auxium
Soul Taker
Kaoms Heart
Thunderfists

people crying about uniques... LOL
BaronCrovax ign.
"
"
Katulobotomia wrote:
If we don't get our Phase Run in 11.4...I'm cancelling my pre-order.

LOL!

__

I've been waiting over a year for what this patch brings. So much pissing and moaning in this thread.

My god. What a bunch of whingers. Seriously.

Kids wouldn't have lasted a minute in my day. we dropped things on the ground and liked it! Vender recipes? Nobody knew them - just dump all your shit in the trade screen and cross your fingers. harrumph harrumph!
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
About the "uniques are OP" branch of the thread.

I agree that when a unique becomes BiS for large enough group of builds it's OP (e.g. Kaom's Heart is BiS chest for vast majority of life based builds). Uniques should be niche items that are BiS for very specialized builds or they should provide something a rare can't and thus enable a new unique builds.

Another sign of something being OP (note, not just for uniques but for rares as well) is that passive tree is being re-balanced to tone down an item or an affix (e.g. Kaom's Heart caused all life based builds to be heavily nerfed). This is especially important in regards to CI because in my opinion the main reason CI and low life are so strong is too high base ES available on items (it's Kaom's Heart all over again - ~1k base buffer from an item is too much when compared to ~100 life you can have on a rare chest).

So instead of nerfing everyone through passive tree changes to balance handful of high end items in the very end game GGG should make balance changes to what's actually broken - few uniques and couple of item affixes. Either the high end life and ES items should be toned down or the amount of life available on rares should be increased a lot (possibly even both). Lowering the base ES on items would also solve the low life issue as the nodes after CI could be buffed making the CI have vastly superior buffer compared to low life that now gets massive damage boost for almost free.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info