Preview of new chat interface and Plate Vest art

But...WHERE'S THE PANTS?
RhoaFarmer OP!
IGN: Meowauder
IGN: ThatOneGuyThatllDie
Can't wait for the new batch of overhauled chest armors!!

Love the added chat functionality, too!
"
UNIQUE ITEM THAT CAN ONLY BE MADE VIA VENDOR RECIPE?!?!?!

OMG ITS LIKE CRAFTING WITH NO FUCKING RNG

I bet you need very rare ingredients to craft this Unique, so the RNG hits again and maybe harder as ever. :D

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
So I'm taking clues and concluding;

That we will finally have a use for Albino Rhoa Feathers, in a vendor recipe for a unique item.

They drop feathers? Where, when...why? ^^"""
I guess I've slayin tons of these annoying birds but nothing like a feather ever droped, but maybe I just overlooked it, hmmm, RNG again like sayed before. XD

The CHat improvements sounds nice, however, I don't chat or trade. An crazy idea would be to invent some kind of trade-basar so we can sell our gear "offline" but I guess nobody ever had this idea yet. ;)
Last edited by Fusion_Power on Jul 30, 2013, 8:43:43 AM
"
Ler wrote:
Please.
Install World of Warcraft and take a look at their chat interface.
Would be a pleasure too see something similar since its pretty nice.

Hell no.

WoW's chat interface is a clusterfuck.

Chat needs to stay as simple as possible.
It may sound dumb, but Everquest did a really great job with their chat boxes. They allow you to assign everything you want into different boxes, and control the transparency and the fading of the boxes. You can make it as simple or as complicated as you want, and you can assign which box will always be the "type here" box. I used to use 1 for group chat, 1 for the general spam and 1 for all damage numbers... beautiful... WoW's was okay, EQ's was better.

edit: BTW The new Vest looks great, I forget who said it already, but yeah that guy with the godly vest must be laughing his ass off right now. I can't wait to see other improvements to armor I am sure are in the works. Keep up the excellent work GGG.
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
Last edited by Xalmaren on Jul 30, 2013, 9:03:29 AM
Still wish you guys would split trade chat up by item type (currency, weapons, armors, rings, ammys, etc.). Meh, oh well. Will be good enough for now.
"
bobbehthps wrote:
Secret hint that Nessa's pet rock will be a microtransaction in 0.11.3 or 4?

That would be a hilarious microtransaction. It doesn't follow you. Spawns in the air, falls with a thud and does nothing else.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
It's just me or Nesse is showing off her right boob? :$

feathers.jpg lol new item made only by vendor recipe a hint I guess

Channels nice anyway, there are a system that is better than this maybe you can implement that in the future, it's way too simple (I guess) make a list of Country <-> Lenguage, so with an IP you can find the Country and with the List you match the Lenguage and autojoin ppl depending his lenguage, for example, I'm from Argentina and I whould be joined to "Spanish" channel because ppl from Argentina, Spain, Maxico, Uruguay, Chile, Bolivia, Venezuela, etc talk in Spanish.
Of course if I want to talk with someone else I have to be able to go to other channels but if I'm from Argentina my "Home Channel" have to be the "Spanish" channel so that gives me some rights for example, a vote kick command because, lets say that a person from another country and lenguage want to bother us or one of us want to bother in another channel so in my home channel I have the right to start a vote kick and kick this person from the channel for 24 hours maybe...

Anyway just an idea.

Regards!
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
Wow...Nessa's really hanging out there.

*WTB Rhoa feathers*

:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info