0.9.11m Patch Notes

im just curious whats happening because in august 16 progress u said " The latest of these patches, 0.9.11k, should be deployed within the next day."
"
tuzni wrote:
im just curious whats happening because in august 16 progress u said " The latest of these patches, 0.9.11k, should be deployed within the next day."

and it was...
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
i can feel that the chars are turning their direction smoothly now. A beautiful details patch
Thanks for increasing the mouse polling rate. The difference in feel and responsiveness is enormous (for me, at least).

"I have never yet met anyone who did not think it was an agreeable sensation to cut tinfoil with scissors." -- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
You guys are amazing and quick! We speak, you respond... it's quite remarkable. Thanks for everything you do.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11m
  • We've improved the responsiveness of moving while holding down the mouse button. It should now be as responsive as moving by clicking.

Yes! Yes!
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Since you're giving out quest reward gems, can Rangers get a little Reduce Mana Cost support gem love?
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
pretty sure its the same. The change is for lower graphics.
"
skateblind wrote:
They have still not addressed the issue of a character taking damage during a loading screen which has caused a lot of deaths for some of us.

If invulnerability or something new needs to be coded, then my suggestion would be to simply stop enemies from being able to 'see you' or be aware of you. You can use the same line of sight function that I guess has already been made for enemies.

This is a big problem for HC or high level SC characters and I feel it should have already been 'fixed' or changed.

There is a 10 second I think invulnerability period when you enter an arae. If your client is not giving you the ability to act in time for that timer to wear off, then you have massive load-time issues.

Perhaps the invulnerability timer could be compensated for your computer's load time? Is there any way for GGG to find out a client's average load time and adjust the invuln timer accordingly?
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
Forgive my dumbness, but the texture quality thing, if we run it @ highest setting, is the texture quality better than before the patch, or the same?

It's the same.

"
tuzni wrote:

We didn't mean that that would be the last one, just that it was the newest. Since then we've pushed whatever changes we can into 0.9.11 (those that are compatible with the old version, of course).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info