0.9.11m Patch Notes

"On" is too heavy, can we carry off instead?

Anyway, I wonder if we'll see a patch 0.9.11N, or if 0.9.12 will come before it gets the chance?
Kudos to GGG for even acknowledging posters that make offbase and uneducated rants.

Some people will not realize that the number of patches are due to dev's working on all levels of issues AND releasing them as they're addressed which has NOTHING todo with major patch content.

Personally i love seeing patch notes that lay out specific changes no matter how minor. MUCH MUCH MUCH better than "fixed some issues with some problems".

1) This is Beta... a TRUE beta process. This isn't a marketing exercise that is limited in time because the developer knows the end product will make more money with INITIAL HYPE INSTEAD OF A QUALITY PRODUCT.

2) When a developer starts being vague about patch updates it is because they are either/both lazy and secretive about letting the player base know what's happening. WHY? To protect their cash cow.

If anyone thinks they want the game released faster than those who would profit from releasing the game, they are insane.

ok i posted something! Can i login to the game now??
Just finished the lvl 4 shadow quest. No phase run in the loot options. :(
"
Azoren wrote:
Just finished the lvl 4 shadow quest. No phase run in the loot options. :(

The change is announced for the next patch (0.9.12) that is also announced to be live on this friday at best.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I always criticized developers which did not do detailed patch notes or delaying patches "endlessly" and accused them to not use effective tools like ticket systems and maybe most important a good source revision system (like GIT for example) together with real alpha and beta servers.

I don't know what GGG is using but I smell a very good work-flow and sophisticated tools are being used! Wonder if there is any info about this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info