[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

Buying a 20/20 raise zombie.. :(..
IGN:WitchSummonerz
One question, in your opinion is it better to start scion, or witch? Specifically with nemesis late-game in mind.
hey guys,

i try this build atm. my only problem is the minion life....... they die so fast.

useing minion dmg + minion totem res. + raise zombie + melee splash = chest
shield is minion life and raise spectre, Boots are the bones of ullr with minion life + spell totem + skeletons. my level is 40 atm i know its not high but is there anything i can change for the sustain of my minions ?

and a sec short question :D

i lag very much at dex, cant use the Aurumvorax or Queens Decree.... any tips for that or did that change later with maybe new items ?
Last edited by ExiledEUW on Nov 4, 2013, 4:24:04 AM
Bones of Ullr and Tarnished Spirit Shield, at what point do you think that other items become better than these? Im currently level 57 and have been running whatever rares I could find so far due to being new and having no currency. Ive got a small amount if these items are the best option for a while.
How important are the 20/20 gems when starting out? Should you get them at the start or wait until say around level 40-50?
"
PigOfPain wrote:
How important are the 20/20 gems when starting out? Should you get them at the start or wait until say around level 40-50?

20/20 zombies give extra elemental resist (they get a lot cold resist could they are zombies.)
20% speed and 20% HP

My lvl 18 zombies still doing fine with flask,curse and totem :P, I play summoner build since level 1 *LOL*
"
minigod123 wrote:
"
PigOfPain wrote:

20/20 zombies give extra elemental resist (they get a lot cold resist could they are zombies.)
20% speed and 20% HP

My lvl 18 zombies still doing fine with flask,curse and totem :P, I play summoner build since level 1 *LOL*

I actuallymeant the gem quality :P. Is it important to start off with a level 20 quality zombie/skeleton/spectre and start leveling it straight away? And in the order of importance, which ones should I aim to get for higher quality first? I'm thinking zombies top priority for sure, what next?
I need help
I am level 27 and i am doing really bad.
My dps is really low and i die alot , what should i do? what should i aim for?

here is my gear:

Right now i am in act 3 normal and i think i cant really finish it alone.
"
PigOfPain wrote:

I actuallymeant the gem quality :P. Is it important to start off with a level 20 quality zombie/skeleton/spectre and start leveling it straight away? And in the order of importance, which ones should I aim to get for higher quality first? I'm thinking zombies top priority for sure, what next?

20/20 zombies first, spectre only get speed boost in high quality ( while the speed has been cap) - but if u wanna take care you minions, you should take care to spectre first because they will be your main dps minion (give them your love with a life leech gem)

"
D2HoliC wrote:
Quick question:
If I summon my zombies using that amulet that gives them bonuses and then change amy, will my zombies keep those bonuses??

Yes.
It is how ever consider as an "exploit".
Just like the old aura stacking.
If I remember correctly GGG said that they will fix it or they have fix it.
Basically when you change instances the stats will revert to your current gear.
Not 100% sure about this, you mind want to do some research on it.

It is a bad idea to plan your builds around "broken game mechanics".

Lots of builds got destroyed when the game was released.
This build survived because it wasn't abusing any.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info