[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
Ejdzej wrote:
Its possible to use Clarity, Purity and Discipline aura at 1 time?

Not with out mana reserve nodes.
13-17% mana reduced will do the trick.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
Around what level do zombies stop being wet noodles?

17-18
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Hey Rathik! I just came back to the game after a long break and I was going to start in the nemesis league. I am by no means new to the game, but I will literally be starting with NOTHING on nemesis. Can this build still be successful? I am just looking for a safe and strong end game farming build to stack up currencies with that is low budget. The original post seems like a wealth of knowledge and slightly intimidating as to what to focus on, thanks for all your work on this guide.

If you have:

zombies
Faster attacks/culling
Multistrike
Splash

And you want to add damage, what is better? minion damage? added chaos? remote mine?
Last edited by ByR on Nov 4, 2013, 3:47:40 PM
Rathik2

So thanks bro
"
Neflak wrote:
Hey Rathik! I just came back to the game after a long break and I was going to start in the nemesis league. I am by no means new to the game, but I will literally be starting with NOTHING on nemesis. Can this build still be successful? I am just looking for a safe and strong end game farming build to stack up currencies with that is low budget. The original post seems like a wealth of knowledge and slightly intimidating as to what to focus on, thanks for all your work on this guide.

I started the game with this build.
It worked out just fine.

You might need to make a few chars to get the gems you need and you need to focus on survival first and then IIR/IIQ.

Read the "Onslaught build, viable and verified (Courtesy of Mr. Ghentor)" section.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 4, 2013, 6:51:39 PM
"
ByR wrote:
If you have:

zombies
Faster attacks/culling
Multistrike
Splash

And you want to add damage, what is better? minion damage? added chaos? remote mine?

Remote mine its probably the highest dps but its just a bug pain in the ass to use it, specially on boss fights.

I would use minion damage since it also works with minion explosions.
IGN Riokar | My guides
"
Ejdzej wrote:
Rathik2

So thanks bro

For what? :)
IGN Riokar | My guides
I'd suggest using added fire damage instead of increased minion damage support for a couple reasons.

one, your probably using fire based spectres (sents, BM's, titties) so using -ve fire curses.

secondly IMD is additive with minion passives, added fire damage is multiplicative.

Thirdly if your using flamability, your zombies will now burn targets for almost as much as BM's unrighteous fire. This is is nice if you can fit proliferation in with a 5L or 6L

ditto on using increased melee damage instead of increased minion damage, another additive vs multiplicative multiple *and* remote mine although that one takes some getting used to. If you have no (or only 1-2) minion damage passives only then minion damage gets better for zombies I feel.

Another fun thing i've done is link

frost nova (quality for increased aoe)
curse on hit
flamability
elemental weakness

once the curse on hit gets leveled up its much less hassle (and much less mana intensive for non-EB builds) to spam curses all over the place.
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Neflak wrote:

I started the game with this build.
It worked out just fine.

You might need to make a few chars to get the gems you need and you need to focus on survival first and then IIR/IIQ.

Read the "Onslaught build, viable and verified (Courtesy of Mr. Ghentor)" section.

skill tree for onslaught is broken, can u reestablish it?
ign: PlasticSupporter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info