[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
moonbeast495 wrote:
hello. wanted to ask u about some build boost. current lvl is 77. also zombie based like yours.
the main problem-killing speed is average. can i do smth to fasten it? have arc+culling,have skeletons as shiels. have sprectres with culling and zombies- zomb+splash+multi+rarity+minion dmg. using only 1 aura for now-discipline. when i get 6l want to replace minion dmg with culling+quantity. zombies have 76/270 mf. and pity that in docks there are almost no yellow drops(. also wanted to ask what to prefer-minion dmg or remote mine. i will appreciate your answer. best regards.

actually mine complains are-
1) not fast kill speed
2) no rare drops in comparison with my previous sporker with same gear(+100 rarity with wondertrap on sporker)
want to understand and rework somehow that amazing build.

I find the DPS of the build to be just fine.

Check the videos on my last reply and see the difference between a 20k DPS build and this build.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Hey Rathik, I have to say I'm enjoying your build but I'm unsure if I want to continue with this summoning build, or go with your EK build. What would you recommend for a new player in HC?
"
CombatTacos wrote:
Hey Rathik, I have to say I'm enjoying your build but I'm unsure if I want to continue with this summoning build, or go with your EK build. What would you recommend for a new player in HC?

I really doubt you can pull of the EK build with no currency.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Hi all =) im trying to do a summoner but im getting really trouble progressing in act3 cruel my minions die to fast if i could get some help would be nice i spend a lot of time on this char.

My gear

Spoiler

My Tree

Im playing on DOminion
"
decease wrote:
Hi all =) im trying to do a summoner but im getting really trouble progressing in act3 cruel my minions die to fast if i could get some help would be nice i spend a lot of time on this char.

My gear

Spoiler

My Tree

Im playing on DOminion

Well, first of all you started with Scion, that alone sets you back 3 skill points.
I guess is not that game braking but I am surprised you said your minions die to fast.
Real question is don't you die to fast? :).

Why did you take the armour/es nodes on templar side?
Those are the ones you take at end game when you transition to CI.

Anyway, this is how your build should look like with 63 points used.

Support your minions with purity aura and enfeeble curse.
Replace multistrike with life leech.
Or if you can Raise zombie + melee splash + multistrike/minion damage/faster attacks + life leech.

Use a Raise specter gem with proper links.

Get a defensive stat weapon, Aurumvorax sword is great for the huge resist it gives.
The unique ring you use is not really helpful.

Link auras with reduce mana.

Your gear and links/gem are all over the place.

That said I wouldn't recommend burning your orb of regrets. You ll need about 15 of them more or less.
Might as well start over.

EDIT
Forget what I said about Scion missing 3 skill points. It works just as well but with 28% less mana, 30 intellect but gains 20% mana regen, 18% ES and 16% armour.

This is how your end game build should look.

IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 3, 2013, 5:45:03 PM
IGN Riokar | My guides
thanks for the indepth build OP.

does this work in nemesis? i need to play a character that gives me the ability to farm currency. playing anything else blows if you have not the funds to buy proper gear to progress.
Last edited by danteafk on Nov 3, 2013, 6:44:23 PM
"
Rathik2 wrote:

Check this 2 videos and compare the time it took me to kill dominus with my summoner and my EK witch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK0953K9M4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjISq7wlyjU

Also check the amount of items that dropped.

Its up to you what you decide.

WTB lots of regrets on Domination
IGN: DabrixRN
Hi there, thanks for sharing your build! I'm new at this game and I was wondering if Witch was a cool class to start with, then, I saw ur build and it seemed pretty easy, reliable and resumed. Will follow it!

Regards.
"
danteafk wrote:
thanks for the indepth build OP.

does this work in nemesis? i need to play a character that gives me the ability to farm currency. playing anything else blows if you have not the funds to buy proper gear to progress.

It does, just prioritize defensive stats over IIR/IIQ.
IGN Riokar | My guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info