[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
nice guide, i rebuild my summoner on it with some changes :D

minion gems:

zombies + iir + iiq + culling + melee splash + multistrike

skeletons + minion dmg + faster attacks + melee splash

spectre + gmp + life leech + minion dmg

wat do u think about this setup?

i like the skeltons and focus on zombies by using tentacle spectres, so i take culling to have the last hit on zombies. ill skip arc helmet and would use clarity to handle the mana.

skill tree i use realy the same as u postet, but take both templer mana reserve notes and the 12% max mana note in starting area of the witch. my summoner is atm lvl 81 most gems lvl 18-19, so it take a wile till im finished :D atm i putt my zombies in helmet with +2 minions so they lvl 19 with 20% quantity... when this gem is lvl20 ill craft armor and change on 6 sox culling zombies, armor is in work...

greetz

If it works for you then is just fine.
Only "issue" that I see is that you don't have an on demand culling with arc.
Of course on new leagues with no IIQ gem it doesn't really matter, you only need a 3 link.
Is good to have a back culling strike, you never know when a boss is gonna blow all your zombies out.
This of course doesn't matter if you are a solo player.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
OrwinMaldoran wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:

Auras
In maps with mod "of Exposure" mod(-25 player max resistance)you can turn purity off for bigger mana pool or use another aura.[/spoiler]

This Aura Handling Suggestion confused me. Why i should turn OFF Purity in Maps with -player resistances mods?
Isn't the fact that i have lower resistances the reason why i should turn Purity ON?

thx 4 an answer.

The "of exposure" mod will lower your MAXIMUM resistances. That means the cap will not be 75 but it will be 50.
Keeping purity on will only give you +2 resistances.

I suggested turning it off so you will have a bigger mana pool available, it would make it easier to use divination distillate.

Of course you can still argue that +2 resistances are better than nothing :).
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
Whats the damage on this build like from minions? Im currently using your EK build and just mow through everything sometimes even 1 shotting yellows.

The damage is fine, enough for you to clear all maps, though so far I haven't done the new end game ones, so I might be wrong about that.

One thing is for sure though, you will NOT 1 shot rares with a summoners build.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Hi sorry for being lazy and not reading 65 pages but what is the reasoning behind linking chain to spectres?

u said yourself it doesnt really matter what spectre u pick so why won't u link it to minion life or damage (because chain has harsh penalties imo)
This world is an illusion, Exile!
Hi,
I just started this build and i wanted to know what gear should i look for on low levels?
armour , es or what ?
"
Tompos wrote:
Hi sorry for being lazy and not reading 65 pages but what is the reasoning behind linking chain to spectres?

u said yourself it doesnt really matter what spectre u pick so why won't u link it to minion life or damage (because chain has harsh penalties imo)

which gems u link to spectres depent from what for spectres u use, he means its not so important for this build cause its focused on the zombies and spectres only dmg support or if u want as additional tanks

@ rathik2

im playing in partys at the time to lvl my zombie gem faster, later in game im only playing solo or small groups with friends so its not really important for me to use arc and i got more sockets free to lvl some extra gems...

actually i have about 70iiq / 170iir with gems and its a good base for further development of the char :D
"es wird zeit, dass ich die welt von ihrem laster und dem makel meines seins befreie." sprach er und zog von dannen, in der hoffnung ewige erlösung durch seinen baldigen tod zu erfahren.

ign: Hans_die_Wurst
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
Whats the damage on this build like from minions? Im currently using your EK build and just mow through everything sometimes even 1 shotting yellows.

The damage is fine, enough for you to clear all maps, though so far I haven't done the new end game ones, so I might be wrong about that.

Is the slower kill speed offset by having super high Item Rarity? Trying to decide whether to respec into this build or keep going as Ethereal Knives. I want to farm loot for future characters as fast as possible
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Nov 3, 2013, 12:53:35 PM
hello. wanted to ask u about some build boost. current lvl is 77. also zombie based like yours.
the main problem-killing speed is average. can i do smth to fasten it? have arc+culling,have skeletons as shiels. have sprectres with culling and zombies- zomb+splash+multi+rarity+minion dmg. using only 1 aura for now-discipline. when i get 6l want to replace minion dmg with culling+quantity. zombies have 76/270 mf. and pity that in docks there are almost no yellow drops(. also wanted to ask what to prefer-minion dmg or remote mine. i will appreciate your answer. best regards.

actually mine complains are-
1) not fast kill speed
2) no rare drops in comparison with my previous sporker with same gear(+100 rarity with wondertrap on sporker)
want to understand and rework somehow that amazing build.
IGN-Chatillion
"
Tompos wrote:

I use the slots to level gems.
IGN Riokar | My guides
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

Is the slower kill speed offset by having super high Item Rarity? Trying to decide whether to respec into this build or keep going as Ethereal Knives. I want to farm loot for future characters as fast as possible

Check this 2 videos and compare the time it took me to kill dominus with my summoner and my EK witch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK0953K9M4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjISq7wlyjU

Also check the amount of items that dropped.

Its up to you what you decide.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 3, 2013, 2:08:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info