Preview of Upcoming Chests

the impaled corpses are sick! (but in a good way)

more daily updates about this! ...please.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
txfirefighter wrote:
the impaled corpses are sick! (but in a good way)

more daily updates about this! ...please.

I get it. When Chris says 'New Chests', those impaled corpses are only the person's chest.

Not sure if there will be mimics as well, that treasure chest might have just been thrown in there to do a bit of GGG trolling.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
Last edited by Trapperkeeper on Jul 24, 2013, 10:34:48 AM
So, in a nuttshell, act four is nearly release material? Sounds good, don't rush it though, if it's not BETTER tham act 3 (which was MUCH BETTER than act 2) (which was MUCH better than act 1) WE WILL BE DISAPOINT!
"
AuroN2 wrote:
So, in a nuttshell, act four is nearly release material? Sounds good, don't rush it though, if it's not BETTER tham act 3 (which was MUCH BETTER than act 2) (which was MUCH better than act 1) WE WILL BE DISAPOINT!

No. Act 4 will be out around August 2014. The rest of Act 3 is slated for Novemberish this year.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
better work in armor chests

...please
regalias look awful a proper robe would be awesome
yep. act 3.x is next which is inside the scepter of God (i hope).

and the treasure chest is probably some trolling. I agree.

maybe "Cannibal Chest" and when opened launches a bunch of gibs and body parts as well as a bit of treasure.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
Last edited by txfirefighter on Jul 24, 2013, 12:15:30 PM
So is it like a Dark Souls Mimic chest?
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
nice little update!

maybe to perfect it ad a little pile of guts and some blood beneath the chests, would make sense, they are all cut in half. ; )

Just what the doctor ordered, it really adds a touch of severity to the intro of Wraeclast.
"
Septile wrote:
"
StLouisX92 wrote:
link i havent seen this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE

It's also.....
On the front page of this site......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info