Preview of Upcoming Chests

"
liamd90 wrote:
this game is dying your playerbase is dropping like flies. Fix desync... incorporate pvp, and bring out some new maps or something to keep players interested. me and many others are getting very bored and quitting, more than half of my friends list has quit.

hope u release some good content soon to bring back your players/supporters.

*edit*

"
VexOhmIstDol wrote:
I hope GGG realize that no matter how many "gimmick" patches they make, de-sync, frame rates drop and balancing issue will still drive their even the most loyal fans away.

^THIS!

so leave already
you won't be missed

they've already said October will be Act 3x

and no, the game is not dying
and the playerbase is not dropping like flies
Those look great, GGG. I was always kinda wondering why all those shore-dwellers were out to get me, now I understand: They had the munchies!

To all the whiners and hurry-uppers, development takes a great deal of time. Let GGG do their jobs. Yes, it's a great game, and I'm sure GGG knows everybody wants content and bug fixes as fast as possible, but things take time; fact of life!
Honestly, I think if it's that much of a big deal to you, you should probably go do something else for a while; how's your real life doing? Patches will come when they're ready, and not before, so let it go.
"
jamesl wrote:
"
liamd90 wrote:
this game is dying your playerbase is dropping like flies. Fix desync... incorporate pvp, and bring out some new maps or something to keep players interested. me and many others are getting very bored and quitting, more than half of my friends list has quit.

hope u release some good content soon to bring back your players/supporters.

*edit*

"
VexOhmIstDol wrote:
I hope GGG realize that no matter how many "gimmick" patches they make, de-sync, frame rates drop and balancing issue will still drive their even the most loyal fans away.

^THIS!

so leave already
you won't be missed

they've already said October will be Act 3x

and no, the game is not dying
and the playerbase is not dropping like flies

No need to get butt hurt about it
IGN: Internetz
I think it's obvious that these "Cannibal Chests" are treasure chests that eat us when we attempt to loot them. ;)

I do like the corpses lying about though; it makes that beach even drearier, which is excellent.
"
VideoGeemer wrote:
"
AusterlitZ wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

That's on top of the Sceptre ;)

Chris,will you guys ever make an act in a snowy region?i miss snow from d2

They have to (as if I have anything to do with it, but yeah...). This is the one thing I'm like *MUST HAPPEN, MUST HAPPEN* about. :)

-VG-

I don't know about snowy regions.

I really like how the environment in Wraeclast makes perfect sense. There is continuity between act 1 through act 3. Unlike Diablo 2 which tried to resolve it with cutscenes. It would be silly to have a hell act or snow act. Hell act because it is too cliché and snow act because it breaks this continuity. Some people love to see different areas à la COD. But I don't like it. Certainly if it breaks the central theme and lore.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Nice cant wait
gee every patchnotes this "playerbase is dying" cancer...
don't you guys miss d3 where people agreed with you?

great teasers as always ggg just keep it comin
your playerbase isn't going anywhere

wearing my brilliant crown and proud of it.
I'm that Morty guy.
"
valtherion wrote:
Those look great, GGG. I was always kinda wondering why all those shore-dwellers were out to get me, now I understand: They had the munchies!

To all the whiners and hurry-uppers, development takes a great deal of time. Let GGG do their jobs. Yes, it's a great game, and I'm sure GGG knows everybody wants content and bug fixes as fast as possible, but things take time; fact of life!
Honestly, I think if it's that much of a big deal to you, you should probably go do something else for a while; how's your real life doing? Patches will come when they're ready, and not before, so let it go.

Couldn't agree more. As a casual gamer this game is a boon, and as a bit of an artist I can appreciate just how much work the people at GGG put into making it awesome. I will keep supporting them, while I have some dollars to spare. Thanks GGG!
PollyAnarchy (anarchy) Lootdonkey (Standard) Pictishpunk (Hardcore)
Awesome artworks. ♥
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Reminds of that giant dog you have to feed zombies in modern warfare to get a sweet weapon lolz.

Aggro half to map, feed the chest. Sounds like a fun new element, I'm excited!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info