Preview of Upcoming Chests

Interesting, I guess. I'm hoping the Sceptre of God contains an actual means to leveling past the early 80s lol.
Team Won
I was REALLY REALLY hoping for chest armour mtx. :(

Oh well, I am liking my witch with fiery visage and iron maiden.
I hope GGG realize that no matter how many "gimmick" patches they make, de-sync, frame rates drop and balancing issue will still drive their even the most loyal fans away.
IGN: Gore_Shovel
Some ruler of wreaclast designed the new monster?

I am thinking that it is a "fake" chest and when you try to open it, it attacks you rofl?
It's obviously the half-corpses on the posts. The torso is the monster..Cannibal Chests. They're a chest but not a treasure chest lolololol. It's D2 with the tortured souls and shit from Act 4. Which btw were probably some of the coolest monsters ever.
"
VideoGeemer wrote:
"
Milani wrote:
awe, was hoping it would be chestpieces getting new looks like the helmets did.. honestly that is something i am really waiting for. oh, and the dmg display. WANT!

Except that most of the new helmets are horrible because your character no longer has a face.

-VG-

So? With the exception of maybe like 2 or 3 helmets, all the rest look very badass in my opinion.
I used to play Diablo 3, then I realized it doesn't have a Shabby Jerkin.
this game is dying your playerbase is dropping like flies. Fix desync... incorporate pvp, and bring out some new maps or something to keep players interested. me and many others are getting very bored and quitting, more than half of my friends list has quit.

hope u release some good content soon to bring back your players/supporters.

*edit*

"
VexOhmIstDol wrote:
I hope GGG realize that no matter how many "gimmick" patches they make, de-sync, frame rates drop and balancing issue will still drive their even the most loyal fans away.

^THIS!
IGN: Internetz
Last edited by liamd90 on Jul 24, 2013, 9:27:11 PM
Awesome! I look forward having impaled and hanging torsos everywhere! The gorier the merrier! Also makes me think of this:
http://youtu.be/fYtJtudTBkM

Torso!!
Can't Wait! Every patch improves this game! Best download I have ever done!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info