Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
KG31459 wrote:

497.52 once you account for 20% quality (rounded down, right?) and Onslaught.
ahh, i forgot 'bout quality
497 dps on top of the possible crit-related bonuses makes for an interesting smashy stick.

I think this might be my favorite patch of new uniques in a while. They all do interesting things while not being (completely?) broken as far as I can see at the moment. This is in comparison with similar-level, existent uniques.
Last edited by KG31459 on Sep 6, 2013, 4:45:18 PM
Factoring in Onslaught for the (base) weapon DPS is a little deceptive, because it doesn't apply the same way as on-weapon IAS. Buffs are global modifiers, which are generally ignored for this purpose.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Sep 6, 2013, 4:45:16 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Factoring in Onslaught for the (base) weapon DPS is a little deceptive, because it doesn't apply the same way as on-weapon IAS. Buffs are global modifiers, which are generally ignored for this purpose.

Onslaught is a 'more' (multiplicative) bonus as far as I know, but correct me if I'm wrong.
GGG says it's Increased. :) 20% More AS would be really freaking powerful, considering it's pretty easy to trigger Onslaught via Death Rush (2s on kill).
Why are people here talking about the mace gives 100% hit chance? As my understanding goes it´s that you cannot evade anymore when holding this weapon? Or am i understanding someone and something wrong? "confused" O.o
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Last edited by Spysong192 on Sep 6, 2013, 5:02:15 PM
It's the same modifier as Lioneye's Glare, which causes your Chance to Hit to become 100%.
"throws a bunch of papers in the air"

ok i´m done thx magi
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Vipermagi wrote:
GGG says it's Increased. :) 20% More AS would be really freaking powerful, considering it's pretty easy to trigger Onslaught via Death Rush (2s on kill).

Okay, so more like that earlier-mentioned 415 dps + whatever Onslaught works out to for your character. I still like it.
Just saw a kongor's with 33-321 added damage roll, for whoever is trying to figure out the min/max roll

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info