Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
"

testing it atm.

I can summon 3 zombies max without sceptre.
If i summon WITH sceptre.. i can only summon 1. so the number is rounded down.

If i weapon swap after i got the 1... i can summon 3 max again.
So 1+2 is possible.... but... the last 2 are small in size... so looks like they prolly dont have the other benefit/bonus as well.

If i swap back to the sceptre the 2 smallies stay.

If enter a new instance the zombies get killed like the way new aura's are cast upon entering.

So right now you can actually have 5 zombies buffed with the weapon and swap to a different weapon to get 6 more normal zombies. Having to resummon zombies every map isn't much of a problem. Seems op as fuck, but I'm guessing when auras are fixed for real this will also be fixed.

Right.. one more thing i can add about entering new instances:
The zombies are squashed at random.. so sometimes i had a big one left as single zombie.. and sometimes only a small zombie stayed with me as single zombie.
@Minstrelshadrak
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Sony_Black wrote:
Does anyone know if that map can have any item type as the additional drop? I've seen daggers here and 11 amulets in a different topic (i guess the number is between 10 and 15?)

and i guess a divine rerolls only the number, not the type?
EDIT: yeah i checked the divine description on the wiki, it randomises only numerical values ;)

From earlier ITT

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
FaceLicker wrote:
I'm not sure what the 21 is.. maybe that's the amount of different item types it can drop.
Correct. That one's the item classes.

Yeah.. I'm not sure what will reroll when using a Divine Orb on Poorjoy's. In the data, the Item Class that drops is listed as a numerical value between 0 and 21. Now that could either be 21 or 22 item classes depending on how you look at it. If you add up all weapon and armour types plus amulets, rings, belts, and flasks. You get 21. If you add maps, you get 22. However, flasks do not come in the Rare variety, so maybe they aren't included but maps are. Or maybe maps are not included but gems are. And then again, I don't know if the mod always says 'drops x additional Rare item class. Maybe it sometimes says Magic.

My point is, a lot is up in the air with that mod. We'll have to do quite a bit of research to figure everything out.
"
Bunnu wrote:
"
ignarsoll wrote:
Do we have any info on which uniques created by which diamond supporters?

I'll let you take a guess which is mine. ;3

I should have guessed :D

Anyone want me to guess the last one :)
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Sep 6, 2013, 1:29:29 PM
All items are now up on the wiki.

Quecholli
Mon'tregul's Grasp
Cybil's Paw
Poorjoy's Asylum
Kongor's Undying Rage

Max DPS for Kongor's is 415.44. That includes Onslaught.
My thoughts on the new uniques:

Quecholli: Well, another decent leveling weapon. Aside from increasing my chances of finding a good 2h weapon in races, I don't want to find it though.

Mon'tregul's Grasp: Now that is an interesting weapon. If it makes zombies better then that will make for nice summoner builds.

Cybil's Paw: Probably my favourite new unique. It seems damn good on high block spell caster builds, which are rare. That's why I like it a lot. Not sure why it has the 15 lifegain on hit though.

Poorjoy's Asylum: Definitely a nice addition, probably fun to play.

Kongor's Undying Rage: Well... I don't quite see the point of this one. You can get rares cheap that are similar good, and it's entirely an endgame weapon. Onslaught won't proc often, the resistances are nice and Hits can't be evaded is saving two points for most 2h builds.I think it's decent enough but it's going to be cheap really fast. Also from the look of it, it totally looks like an Axe and not a Maul O_o.
Last edited by TheError on Sep 6, 2013, 3:14:03 PM
"
FaceLicker wrote:

Quecholli
Mon'tregul's Grasp
Cybil's Paw
Poorjoy's Asylum
Kongor's Undying Rage

But that's without quality, right ?

Min damage : 113 (136 with quality)
Max damage : 464 (557 with quality)

Average damage : 288.5 (346.5 with quality)

Multiplied by an attack speed of 1.2 (without Onslaught)

DPS : 346 (415.8 with quality)

Multiplied by an attack speed of 1.44 (with Onslaught)

DPS : 415.44 (499 with quality)

499 dps ain't bad, really.

The other question is the following : Does Onslaught apply additionally (increased) or is it multiplicative (More) with other attack speed buffs? If its multiplicative, then the potential dps boost from it is quite considerable, even with the low base crit rate of the weapon, because of the 2 second duration (compare to instant for normal crit).

Shadow : Covenant Pulser (504561)
Ranger : 12 charges Frenzy Archer (65154), Dual Claws Elemental ST (709126)
Witch : Self-Cast Arc Tanky Witch (770185), AoF EK/Bear trap (863970)
Templar : Frenzy + AB/Fireball "Cast on Crit" Wander (611200)
Marauder : Death Oath Staff User (498864)
Last edited by Velkor on Sep 6, 2013, 3:59:04 PM
Ya the hits cant be evaded part was great. The critical hits don't deal extra damage makes it...not so great, basically removes the whole reason to even use this. Resolute technique and having a better weapon is the way to go.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Sep 6, 2013, 3:29:46 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
Ya the hits cant be evaded part was great. The critical hits don't deal extra damage makes it...not so great, basically removes the whole reason to even use this. Resolute technique and having a better weapon is the way to go.

As i said: crits can still cause ele ailments. I'm still thinking that added fire, maybe on a infernal blow, could do a good amount of burning damage, even without the crit multiplier and you don't have to care about accuracy.
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Sep 6, 2013, 3:53:50 PM
"
Sony_Black wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:

As i said: crits can still cause ele ailments. I'm still thinking that added fire, maybe on a infernal blow, could do a good amount of burning damage, even without the crit multiplier and you don't have to care about accuracy.

Yep, and with Glacial hammer and some crit% from passive, you can freeze reliably with this weapon. With Lighting Strike, you can shock reliably. In addition, the 100% chance to hit removes the need to pick up any accuracy nods which normally cost up to 2-3 passives points for any crit build. It also free up mods slot on items since you don't need any +accuracy/dex. The crits are also nice to have for potions that refills on crits.

Finally, if its multiplicative, the onslaught speed buff is really nice.

Overall, the weapon is not that bad. For most skills (except Sweep and Leap Slam), its better than the Marohi Erqi. So its the best unique 2h Weapon in the game right now.
Shadow : Covenant Pulser (504561)
Ranger : 12 charges Frenzy Archer (65154), Dual Claws Elemental ST (709126)
Witch : Self-Cast Arc Tanky Witch (770185), AoF EK/Bear trap (863970)
Templar : Frenzy + AB/Fireball "Cast on Crit" Wander (611200)
Marauder : Death Oath Staff User (498864)
Last edited by Velkor on Sep 6, 2013, 4:12:54 PM
"
FaceLicker wrote:

Quecholli
Mon'tregul's Grasp
Cybil's Paw
Poorjoy's Asylum
Kongor's Undying Rage

497.52 once you account for 20% quality (rounded down, right?) and Onslaught.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info