Unique Item List - 300 of 419

Thank you Facelicker for the things You've done to the PoE Community!

You are a true legend and hope you will have more time for other things now.

Thanks again, see you around!
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
whuts going on , i can't play the game atm cause i dont have a n internet connection at home , at work i usually like to watch the new uniques coming out . by now the new patch should have been released and new uniques should have been posted ... where is my fun :/
Read the patch notes? :P There's no uniques in the latest patch.
my gut , im like 100% sure i read 2 uniques including 1 of chayans , :( now im sad
Any good build recommendations for this item?

Maybe a Sweep 2h staff marauder?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Odoakar wrote:
Any good build recommendations for this item?

Maybe a Sweep 2h staff marauder?

It's awesome with any kind of build that uses a shield (especially if you can get some spellblock in there). 78% block for the win.
Will try it on my cyclone facebreaker (64% block right now), I only fear my dps will go too much down due to -10% attack speed and fact that my current ammy is quite good for my build.

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Aug 8, 2013, 11:48:02 AM
"
Odoakar wrote:
Will try it on my cyclone facebreaker (64% block right now), I only fear my dps will go too much down due to -10% attack speed and fact that my current ammy is quite good for my build.

your dps will be fine if you have some AoE boosts, the -20% movement makes up for the -10% attack speed... as far as cyclone goes at least.
Has anyone found the new items added in the latest patch?
"
Millennium wrote:
Has anyone found the new items added in the latest patch?

The patch isn't out yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info