Unique Item List - 300 of 419

Agreed, great item. But its only a 10% chance when you do block. So yeah, it certainly doesn't fill up your charges or anything. But it adds one, or resets your timer every now and then. WHich is nice.

I agree. AWESOME unique.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
Just wanted to comment on Bringer after playing a while with it - a superb unique item, so far my favorite. The only thing I think was missed with the design is 10% chance to gain endurance on block. I have 75% block, so that's 7,5% chance to gain endurance on taking a hit, and it's barely noticable in practice (using a cylone on my build). If the chance was 20%, the helmet would be just right I think.

Still, a great unique. Costed my 3 exalts, but was worth it.

Completely agree. The helm is superb but the endurance charge on block barely works at all even if you have max block. Not sure if that was intended or what.

You dont get lots of charges with BoR because of blind support. Monster have %75+ chance to miss you most of the time. So instead of getting %7.5 chance you get %1.875 chance to get endurance charges when hit and it is even lower depending on your evasion. You can take Unwavering Stance(if you have IR obviously) if you really want to counter blind and get more endurance charges but I dont think that is better than having blind.
Last edited by loski on Jul 27, 2013, 11:10:47 AM
Actually, I don't seethat many blinded mobs, probably because they die too quickly to even notice it. But yeah, that might be one of the reasons for almost non-existant block endurance charge.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Thanks Facelicker for keeping this going for so long, it can't have been easy. And big thanks to Ignarsoll for taking over things, it would have been a huge shame and a big hit to the community to lose this thread.
Can we PLEASE get this thread stickied?
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
tsoukalos wrote:

It already is... clicky.
"
Vinifera7 wrote:
"
tsoukalos wrote:

It already is... clicky.

Gotcha. I was wanting to look up some uniques and had to go digging around on the 2nd page to find this thread because I didn't know it was in that stickied thread. Thanks man.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
tsoukalos wrote:
"
Vinifera7 wrote:
"
tsoukalos wrote:

It already is... clicky.

Gotcha. I was wanting to look up some uniques and had to go digging around on the 2nd page to find this thread because I didn't know it was in that stickied thread. Thanks man.

Not at all. Do note that if you wanted to see the stats for such and such unique item, you can look it up on the wiki. pathofexilewiki.com
Somebody knows - unique items that drop now only in the new leagues will be after the merger of leagues drop in normal leagues?
IGN Odminko, Orlangoor.
"
Daimonidlo wrote:
Somebody knows - unique items that drop now only in the new leagues will be after the merger of leagues drop in normal leagues?

"
Chris wrote:
Items such as the new base types and Onslaught uniques can be transported to the Standard league before Anarchy ends by dying in Onslaught. They cannot be transported to the Hardcore league until Onslaught ends. Obviously the Anarchy-specific uniques can never make their way into the Hardcore league.

Last part gives me the impression that new uniques will not drop in normal leagues even after the 4-month leagues end.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Jul 30, 2013, 6:53:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info