Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
Nephalim wrote:
Very interesting divine sink at least until people realize its not worth the effort.

If only this was a level 75 map.

unless you can divine "maps"... can you imagine the boss dropping 11-15 rare maps lol
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Sep 5, 2013, 11:38:12 PM
"
zakar wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
I'm curious how much 150% more exp equates to map level. I've never run the numbers. Since its a 71 with large maze, maybe it isn't so bad?

We need to be careful here, too.
It says "increased" exp gain, not "more".

Wut?

So if I gain 1000exp for killing a mob, what are you saying? It won't be 1500exp per mob? What would it be?

Sorry maybe it's late, and I am a bit tired. :(
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
zakar wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
I'm curious how much 150% more exp equates to map level. I've never run the numbers. Since its a 71 with large maze, maybe it isn't so bad?

If its only one increased value, its the same as it being more.

Both are multiplicative.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
zakar wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Wut?

So if I gain 1000exp for killing a mob, what are you saying? It won't be 1500exp per mob? What would it be?

Sorry maybe it's late, and I am a bit tired. :(

You would get 2500 XP, 1500 XP would only be 50% increased. Although it's not "more" but "increased" XP, this is almost the same in that case, because there aren't that many sources that can increase XP gain. Afaik, there are the three uniques (helm, scepter, ring), and that's it. If you wear neither of these, the 150% increase of the map will just be like 150% more.
2,5x exp on 71 is equal 74 map's exp.
"
You would get 2500 XP, 1500 XP would only be 50% increased. Although it's not "more" but "increased" XP, this is almost the same in that case, because there aren't that many sources that can increase XP gain. Afaik, there are the three uniques (helm, scepter, ring), and that's it. If you wear neither of these, the 150% increase of the map will just be like 150% more.

LOL yea I'm tired. I just did 1.5x100 haha wtf. But if that's true than my original point is still pretty valid. This is a pretty decent map for exp as well. (especially since it large w/ maze.)
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Bobo337 wrote:
Some derpstar in trade decided to ID his so it lost value, the rolls on the last mod is a pretty funny one.

This derpstar still made 4ex off of selling it :)
Send me your deer-related inquiries!
Here is hoping that the last two are taking a while to be posted because they are good ones with low drop chance. Come on GGG, impress me with some good unique, for once.
IGN: LessBow
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
Here is hoping that the last two are taking a while to be posted because they are good ones with low drop chance. Come on GGG, impress me with some good unique, for once.

It's worrisome, imo.

GGG has a horrible track record with "rare" uniques being badly balanced. See: Shav's, Kaom's, Lioneye's, Soul Taker. Hopefully it'll be a pleasant surprise of "rare and really interesting" and not yet another introduction of "rare and makes all other competitive items obsolete".

MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info