NINJA
IGN: EmptyPalms
Last edited by EmptyPalms on Sep 5, 2013, 10:56:45 PM
Third unique was found in general 1

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
They have different bosses. Both happen to be under the general monster class of necromancer, but that's a coincidence rather than necessity. They are a distinct base type of monster (an undead necromancer, for one thing).

Unique maps have their own bosses. These may be similar to the boss of the non-unique maps of that base type, or may be completely different.

Undead Necromancer? Interesting. I will just find out what boss it is after someone confirms it.
To be clear, that's referring to Acton's nightmare, not the new map (I'm not spoiling that boss). And I could be wrong there, I'm basing that off someone earlier in the thread saying Acton's was the one with the necromancers that revive each other (i.e. they're undead, and thus reviveable). If that was wrong then so am I - I deal with the uniques at a lower level and know the mechanics, but not which one gets which fancy name a lot of the time.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
]To be clear, that's referring to Acton's nightmare, not the new map (I'm not spoiling that boss). And I could be wrong there, I'm basing that off someone earlier in the thread saying Acton's was the one with the necromancers that revive each other (i.e. they're undead, and thus reviveable). If that was wrong then so am I - I deal with the uniques at a lower level and know the mechanics, but not which one gets which fancy name a lot of the time.

I know what you are referring to. I will wait out for another player to spill the bean for the new unique map. I know you guys at GGG do not disclose uniques until the players discover it first.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
GreenDude wrote:

HORRIBLE unique. There already is a leveling 2 hander... Geofri maul. Corpses exploding when death? PLEASE uselessss.
IGN: LessBow
Some derpstar in trade decided to ID his so it lost value, the rolls on the last mod is a pretty funny one.

Last edited by Bobo337 on Sep 5, 2013, 11:10:42 PM
Very interesting divine sink at least until people realize its not worth the effort.

If only this was a level 75 map.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
i wonder how large the maze is. Also that new 2hander seems cool to use with infernal blow.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
"
Nephalim wrote:
Very interesting divine sink at least until people realize its not worth the effort.

If only this was a level 75 map.

I'm curious how much 150% more exp equates to map level. I've never run the numbers. Since its a 71 with large maze, maybe it isn't so bad?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Sep 5, 2013, 11:25:52 PM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
I'm curious how much 150% more exp equates to map level. I've never run the numbers. Since its a 71 with large maze, maybe it isn't so bad?

We need to be careful here, too.
It says "increased" exp gain, not "more".
(:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info