System Requirements for Path of Exile

"
zeto wrote:
they are not determined yet min specs might be in the 2gb ram, upper 6xxx series nvidia or possibly 7xxx, and at least a core duo range.

This doesn't even make sense. The 600 and 7000 series aren't even out, and I can max the game at 1080P with a gtx 460 1GB.

Probably around BF:BC2 minimum specs with be the require by the end.
Need Help with something? Message me ingame!
From what the FAQ says, it should be runnable on just about any half-decent system. You say you can run *some* new games, so you should be fine. I'd say if you could run Torchlight, you could probably run this with reduced settings at worst.
Stabbing things since before I could stab things.
Last edited by Chakl22 on Oct 8, 2011, 8:54:06 PM
"
Dansin wrote:
This game have pretty low sys requierments. I'm tested it on my old computer - sempron 3000+ (overckloked to 2.2 ghz), integrated video geforce 6150 and 1 gig ram, and game works with this comp pretty good.
Goodness, how?

The menu will run, yes, but did you actually play several areas?

"
Kaotus wrote:

This doesn't even make sense. The 600 and 7000 series aren't even out...
"

wikipedia:
The GeForce 6 Series (codename NV40) is Nvidia's sixth generation of GeForce graphic processing units. Launched on April 14, 2004...
:)
"
Dansin wrote:
This game have pretty low sys requierments. I'm tested it on my old computer - sempron 3000+ (overckloked to 2.2 ghz), integrated video geforce 6150 and 1 gig ram, and game works with this comp pretty good.

thx a lot man u gave me hope :D
"

The menu will run, yes, but did you actually play several areas?

Believe me, if you want you can even enjoy the game
A friend - a man whose betrayal becomes for us the biggest surprise.

Bernard Werber.
If it was allowed to turn off the reflections, then the game would be flying at a very ancient comps
A friend - a man whose betrayal becomes for us the biggest surprise.

Bernard Werber.
Last edited by Dansin on Oct 8, 2011, 11:38:59 PM
"
Kaotus wrote:
"
zeto wrote:
they are not determined yet min specs might be in the 2gb ram, upper 6xxx series nvidia or possibly 7xxx, and at least a core duo range.

This doesn't even make sense. The 600 and 7000 series aren't even out, and I can max the game at 1080P with a gtx 460 1GB.

Probably around BF:BC2 minimum specs with be the require by the end.

the 6xxx/7xxx series are nvidias 6th and 7th series

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce_7_Series
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce_6_Series

In other words it makes perfect sense the 6xxx came out 2004 and the 7xxx came out 2005
Hello, Im playing on a:

Celeron E3400 2.8
Ram 2GB
Vídeo Card: Onboard GMA x4500 (256mb shared)

So..It's playable with these specs.. FPS AV: 26-32FPS City: 12-16FPS
Running this game on;

1.5gb Ram

2.8ghz dual core

9500GT 512mb

Medium settings - 60fps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info