New Beta Code

ok, you increase your chance to get a key by posting here ... but there are a lot of people who can understand what is written in english, but to write my own post in english is a little bit harder (yeah, my english is bad). surly, i can write once per hour in every thread "hi" or "i need a key", but this have no sense. to write useful threads/posts is too hard for peaple like me, an there are a lot of people in this world who would like it to play beta of poe. it seems to me a little bit unfair. it would not be enough if you login once a day to get a key (randomly of course).

oh, i forgot to say: i need a key :P

i hope there a at least a few people who can understand what i mean ;-)
que tal soy de argentina... no se si como ustedes, pero yo, estoy esperando aunque sea jugar en modo beta... el juego parece prometedor ( extraño el diablo 2 ). para que es la activacion de "BETA ACCOUNT"?...

desde ya saludos atentamente desde bs.as
... existe alguna manera de descargar algo para empezar a jugar?
"
... existe alguna manera de descargar algo para empezar a jugar?

Ofc no)
A friend - a man whose betrayal becomes for us the biggest surprise.

Bernard Werber.
"
que tal soy de argentina... no se si como ustedes, pero yo, estoy esperando aunque sea jugar en modo beta... el juego parece prometedor ( extraño el diablo 2 ). para que es la activacion de "BETA ACCOUNT"?...

desde ya saludos atentamente desde bs.as

You need beta code to activate beta acc.
A friend - a man whose betrayal becomes for us the biggest surprise.

Bernard Werber.
Waiting is almost to much~ kickstarter(.com) a beta drive, or at least allow preorders...
I'm starving for a good actionRPG, Titan Quest has worn off and Torchlight was OK, but...
Last edited by DWolvin on Oct 1, 2011, 1:03:57 AM
"
wesconsin wrote:
"
GMonstr wrote:
I want key

me too

You win !

hope me too :)
Get the Beta the 24 november 14:55
Thank to icassel for the Bkey
Despite the PoE is free of charge, it has pretty strict beta key give away policy.. Its free anyways, so you don't pay for disappointed expectations and thus don't need to limit the number of people who wants to play. People who like it will stay, who don't - outflow. Just make it better than Diablo3 and this will be the key of success, that's it.

Personally, I'm looking forward the beta-key to try PoE but I doubt I'll get it in reasonable future, sadly.
need key all other games suck right now
No lie, can't play any more Torchlight...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info