New Beta Code

Ya everyone is dieng for them seems like they should be releasing more then 50 a day with the amount of people wanting to play!
"Die on your feet,Or live on your knees" Vancouver,Canada
i can has beta key :3

no but it does seem like only lets players are getting keys and such now if only i had a computer so i could lets play and do a series on this. :D
+1 forum post for self.
NEED KEY POR EL AMOR DE DIOS !!!!!!!!!!! NEED KEYYYYYYYYYY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!
I still wonder what are the chances of getting beta key via site giveaway. I mean there is a lot of people on whom the keys are wasted. I almost always see people with 0 posts getting keys. Those are least likely to ever come and play imho.
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.

- William Arthur Ward
naa, i think they will play. the other question and more importantly is if they test the game and report errors, opinions and ideas.. the sad thing is that most of them will not..
but there is no beta without this problem. :/
~ Everything´s better with pudding-snacks! ~
I know this comment also is one of them,...
but i find it stupid that ppl are spaming senseless comments, just to improve chance of getting a key? Theres just so much you can write(senseful)
too bad reading threads doesnt count ^^
what is considered a active user?
lol what would be funny is that im waiting for a beta key, and when i get one or if i ever do get one for god know when that day is... my computer cant down load it :( ima cry

the end
I'll post here just to say i have more than one post on the forum if I get a beta key :P

but seriously, this teasing ticker is agonizing. And I only heard about this game recently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info