New Beta Code

just that good i suppose
I feel bad for the amount of baby seals that us gamers kill...how long can seals last with people like us in the world?!?!
"
NickTroCity wrote:
If you want a beta code then the best thing for you to do is to continue signing into your accounts and posting in the Forum page.

I see people who never make a single post in forums still get a key. Maybe the program tat selects the lucky ones to get beta keys forgot my name or don't like me !!
"
NickTroCity wrote:
If you want a beta code then the best thing for you to do is to continue signing into your accounts and posting in the Forum page.

I see people who never make a single post in forums still get a key. Maybe the program tat selects the lucky ones to get beta keys forgot my name or don't like me !!
Some people have been waiting for ages to get nothing out of it, loyal gamers and GGG give keys away to people that may not even remember to signing up to this game? where's the logic?
Can't wait to get into this game properly!
who will be the luckiest guys
You've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?"
Well, do ya, punk?
Whever has access to Paypal or any Credit Card can still supoort the Dev-Team and pre-purchase credits for micro-transaction. Youd get free Beta-Accesswith that. Or ask a friendly someone to purchase a key for you and send them your money over post or bank account :)
Crazy. German. Storyteller. Writer. Poet.
new codes hmm wonders how long before i give up and just buy it lol
The open beta is near <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info