Map to maker on or off switch please.

This would be nice.
"
exit_zero wrote:
"
Sea_of_Vomit wrote:

This would be nice.

Would you sir turn it off even once, while creating map for other people?
Completely unnecessary.

IGN @Ostropalca
Good change. Whenever a magic/rare map dropped, everyone was yelling 'M2M' anyways, recreating the whole situation that we had before.
"
Evantis wrote:
"
exit_zero wrote:
"
Sea_of_Vomit wrote:

This would be nice.

Completely unnecessary.

Yes, I would have it off 99% of the time while burning through 66 maps for example. You wouldn't? Where else are lower level players supposed to get a starting map pool?
<deleted>
IGN: GoldenPepe
Last edited by Genocider on Dec 22, 2018, 4:15:52 PM
When i read "map" and "changes" i hoped instantly, that it addresses the imbalance between solo and groups in mapping.
With this change it's easier to map in public groups, but i still can't really make myself liking the endgame.
"
Maniaa wrote:
I really love how GGG is working, listening the communauty and taking in account the feedbacks. Great work !

Are you sure you are talking about POE?
Imo GGG ignores every feedback on melee survivability for more than a year now.
Imo GGG ignores every feedback about uniques being to powerful for ages now.
Imo GGG ignores every feedback of CI being OP since some time now.
Imo GGG ignores every feedback about the "crafting" system since day one.
Imo GGG ignores every feedback about the crappiest chat system ever since day one.
So much for "listening to the community and taking in account feedback". lol

"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
"
SkyCore wrote:
M2M only. Terrible. Why would anyone ever join a low level map now?
Instead i recommend simply giving each player within the map their own individual chance to score maps. In addition to the original chance which falls into M2M.

I've never in my life joined a party where the maker didn't flip his absolute shit if someone took his map, especially if it was blue/rare; don't get me started what a public map operator would begin to do if someone took his Unique Map.

I find plenty of maps in Docks/Sarn - everyone should. Your maps should not be gained on someone else's expense. I'm extremely stoked for the new changes, but why the fuck are we not able to have our own Unique Maps assigned to ourselves?

Trust me, Chris. Everyone on every league I've played who puts in a map would lose their mind and find some way to have the person who stole their Unique Map banned for the rest of their entire playing career.

That is all.
IGN - Unhost
http://youtube.com/nativisions
http://twitch.tv/unhost
Also, isn't every single Unique Map that exists (including the level 69 Map) available to drop in non-map zones? I'm not 100% sure it still works this way, but I think it should be reconsidered with the whole Unique Map deal.

Also, they drop so much more than they used to! I've seen so many Unique Maps recently, ever since the 1 month race, it seemed the Unique Map drop-rate was skyrocketed.

I'm still scratching my head trying to make out why exactly blue/rare maps are M2M and Uniques aren't. If this is going to be the case, then why not have a secondary loot allocation for Maps so the Map Maker can decide what happens with his hard-earned maps.
IGN - Unhost
http://youtube.com/nativisions
http://twitch.tv/unhost
Last edited by Unhost on Jul 11, 2013, 3:36:10 AM
"
exit_zero wrote:

"
Evantis wrote:

"
Sea_of_Vomit wrote:

Completely unnecessary.

Yes, I would have it off 99% of the time while burning through 66 maps for example. You wouldn't? Where else are lower level players supposed to get a starting map pool?

so just give them the map

this way you have complete control over which player you give it to

if you're running a group with 2 level 70s and one level 68 you can make sure the 68 gets it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info