"Map to Maker" changes in Patch 0.11.2

I dislike the M2M change very much. I think the current implementation is perfect. Or was. New players who reach endgame will once again have tougher times while we who are already there will have it easier.

Obviously feedback is weighted this way just like it was with the level scaling change before but the direction is once again wrong. The game should not favor senior players too much or the new ones will ... not play.

Reconsider!

cheers
w.

P.S.
Catacombs are stupid zone. Sure I run them sometimes on my ranged chars that don't get shotgun cold spells in their face, but some people, however weird and unnatural it may sound, play melee.
✠ ✠
"
wiggin wrote:
I dislike the M2M change very much. I think the current implementation is perfect. Or was. New players who reach endgame will once again have tougher times while we who are already there will have it easier.

Obviously feedback is weighted this way just like it was with the level scaling change before but the direction is once again wrong. The game should not favor senior players too much or the new ones will ... not play.

Reconsider!

cheers
w.

P.S.
Catacombs are stupid zone. Sure I run them sometimes on my ranged chars that don't get shotgun cold spells in their face, but some people, however weird and unnatural it may sound, play melee.

I play a melee HC character, and I absolutely stomp catacombs without any issues.

Great change for the M2M system! :D
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
@Prpnnightmare
It's slightly off topic but for new players (bad gear, trouble with resists, not perfected builds) longing for maps, who play melee, there are far better choices than going to cold heavy catacombs. They could also join public maps and with a bit of luck, well, that option is gone. Nothing against little e-peen boosting but keep it in context next time you quote me.

And since I dared to go off topic slightly, here is a real one: why quote when the message is right above the answer? Hehe, just saying.
✠ ✠
Last edited by wiggin on Jul 11, 2013, 1:43:22 AM
Aux wasnt first post. World is over.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
I got super excited when I saw that new notable passive for the ranger. Such a strong passive in the ranger's area. Finally rangers get some buffs. Other classes will have some reason to spec into the ranger's area! *cheers*
Last edited by SaranCadrey on Jul 11, 2013, 1:46:48 AM
Still running mazed 80% quantity maps for 0 drops.

When are we fixing this bs?
"
Bobo337 wrote:
"
We initially only allocated normal rarity Maps because we wanted other players to be able to establish their own Map base by playing in public parties. Occasionally finding a magic/rare/unique Map would enable them to do this.

So you wanted players to be able to build their own map base by going into public groups and stealing other peoples maps?

Amazing. Maps aren't RNG enough without randoms in your party being able to steal them.

Yeah, that's fucking dumb.
7 months of playing every day. 1 vault unique map, no they do not often drop.

Game is no fun when you have a bad RNG account, like I obviously do.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
as someone who only made a ranger for the flavor of playing as a chick and not passive tree starting location, would you says its easier or harder to get out of the start then before

is this still a remotely viable way out of the starting location, or will i have to invest more points to get to what i have now

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm40ILhmO7YPTfjWSTsjuDg==
"
AntonChigur wrote:
7 months of playing every day. 1 vault unique map, no they do not often drop.

Game is no fun when you have a bad RNG account, like I obviously do.

You're blaming your account as having bad RNG? LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info