What was Path of Exile like five years ago?

Thanks for the video Chris, is really interesting to see the progress of the development ;)
♠RaGoN♦
Thats looks awesome Chris! It's also amazing to see how far you guys at GGG have come! Keep it up
I wonder what Freud would say about those "floppy flasks"
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
holy crap!, bring back wells!! they sound awsome!, and the health and mana globes look better in the old one lol, bring them back :)?
Game certainly has come a long way.

Should bring back those hilarious looking flasks as a cheap microtransaction. For that matter, you could probably (successfully) do the same for quite a few of the old item skins and ui elements.
IGN: KoTao
"
Aux wrote:
Nostalgia!

You joined Poe community on 2012 ...
nostalgia of what? something you haven't played?

awesomeness! Great work and a great progress, gj peoples!
hehe ..old times..what's more amazing is the fact that this game is getting popular every day . :D
Reminds me of RPG animator. game engine. we used to try to get our own Diablo going back in the day but always gave up lol.

History means alot and this is a very good piece of it. really makes all the long days and nights worth all the effort.

again thanks for the walk down memory lane i look forward to some more :)
I was wondering what games you were drawing from for inspiration (besides Diablo of course) during this time frame. The old version of the game makes me think of Dungeon Siege. Where do your ideas for development come from as you've been working on PoE (especially before there was a major community)?
In since 0.8.0
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kungfooe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info