What was Path of Exile like five years ago?

"
xNoobslayer wrote:
"
slyme wrote:
I like how it shows monster HP %. for example it shows Zombie 48%. We should add percentages back in!

Thank you guys for sharing my idea I think it would be an excellent addition.
Thanks for posting this, that is awesome to see how things can evolve, very inspiring.
Whar dem capes at
wow so much has changed
I really enjoyed watching this! Amazing how far you've brought this game!
Great stuff guys and keep it coming.

:)
IGN="Tanky"
Pretty cool video, love seeing how far the game has progressed since then. Will be interesting to see how much it changes in the next 5 years.

RIP Bolto
chris!!!!!!!!! i want a cape!!!!!!!!!!
@slangDontStop
You guys should make this a monthly show! Make a video diary with commentary in hindsight about certain milestone versions of the game, what did you think back then, what worked, what didn't work - how you guys changed your initial design through trial and error and testing.

More developers should do videos like this, I for one find it fascinating to see how a game progresses from initial concept on paper to proof of concept to a somewhat playable demo, etc. Thanks for taking the time to do this!
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Great video Chris!

Keep up the great work!
"
liquidSG wrote:
You guys should make this a monthly show! Make a video diary with commentary in hindsight about certain milestone versions of the game, what did you think back then, what worked, what didn't work - how you guys changed your initial design through trial and error and testing.

More developers should do videos like this, I for one find it fascinating to see how a game progresses from initial concept on paper to proof of concept to a somewhat playable demo, etc. Thanks for taking the time to do this!

I second this. Its really amazing just from that brief video to see all the hard work that clearly went into making this game and Id love to see a lot more. Thanks for the video.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info